• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official 'Why is there no Lyon OMT?' OMT ***

Can we bypass Parker in some way, his passing his been very poor I feel today.

And why was no-one following up that Holtby shot?

That was actually a good save from their keeper

I thought we played our usual way, very patient, lacking some invention, generally exactly like Spurs 2013 always play

What were you lot expecting, Barcelona?

Parker and Dembele poor today but Parker in particular really not at the races - ball watching, passing poorly. I miss Sandro.

Walker not particularly clever but needs more help from Azza.

Azza and Bale need to stretch Lyon and allow Holtby and Ade to do their work.

fudging brick. What really gets to me is how our passing game is so fudging brick. Walker, Ekotto, Parker, Dembele all have been appalling

Half time.

Not too bad defensively, Walker giving away too many free kicks early on.

Offensively the midfield is missing, parker and dembele keep passing it backwards or giving the ball away. Lennon and Bale not really getting involved. Holtby getting involved, decent shot there but more out of frustration than anything.

Zero service for Adebayor who has actually played alright. Won headers, kept possession, made runs. Just not helped by anyone else.

Holtby was unlucky at the end but overall, it was a very poor half from Spurs.

We have to up the tempo in the second half.

Walker, Dembele, Parker and Ade, sort your fudging brick out.

It is fudging worrying that we lack ZERO threat at goal, its been that way for months now, were just lucky that Bale has been in superman mode at the same time

Same old, same old from us against a team defending deep. No invention. Moving ball too slowly. No running off the ball.

Dembele and Parker shocking from midfield but Ade and Lennon offering them no targets. Bale, apart from one bit of magic, off his game too. The only one who really wants it is Holtby and he was unlucky with a shot well saved by keeper and onto the post. Was there anyone following up? No. Typifies our game.

I would bring on Sig for Parker immediately. We need a goal or we are out.

Back