• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Have to agree. I'll be ignoring most of their games this season, that includes premier league. Same goes for Emirates Marketing Project too.

The clown shoe PA guy, announces every player with european champion before it...

He is a 1st class ****

Platini is at Stamford Bridge tonight

Hopefully he will tell Abramovich how the FFP system works

Gala should have had a penalty in the first minute. Ref bottled it.

Chelsea are all over Juventus at the moment

brick. Chelsea one up.
Edit: Double brick.

Last edited:

Does any team have worse chants than Chelsea ? They just say the word Chelsea in varying tones and tempo. fudging bottom feeders

It took them long enough to learn that one in the remedial class

Not sure why so many people thought Chelsea would be poor this year. They should've been City's closest challengers last season, and under RDM they did well last year fighting on all remaining fronts (until they gave up on the Premiership to focus on the Champion's League). RDM was unlucky at WBA too IMO, they played some really good stuff under him and I was shocked when he was fired there.

And sadly I look at their first XI this year and I think it's even stronger than the first XI they had last year.....and I rated that first XI the best in the Premiership :(

Are you watching white hart lane?

Yeah, great goal by Juve!
Wkstains!

What's your point? We shouldn't buy a talented youngster because we already have some who may reach that level?

We struggle to give game time to 4 other very talentet youngsters that can play in his positions.
If the roles were reversed, Ince would be an academy boy no one but Spurs fans knew who was.
While there'd be talk on here about signing the hottest talents in the Championship - Pritchard, Mason etc.

If we sign Ince then we should let Mason and one of Townsend or Pritchard go.
Id rather give our own boys a chance.

We struggle to give game time to 4 other very talentet youngsters that can play in his positions.
If the roles were reversed, Ince would be an academy boy no one but Spurs fans knew who was.
While there'd be talk on here about signing the hottest talents in the Championship - Pritchard, Mason etc.

If we sign Ince then we should let Mason and one of Townsend or Pritchard go.
Id rather give our own boys a chance.

Mason and Townsend have had loans to Championship clubs, both are older than Ince yet neither have shown anything close to what he is right now. It's not a case of overlooking our own and overrating others, I'm not saying Ince will be a superstar but there's definitely something there and I'd rather see us take a chance on him or players similar to his age and standing, rather than watch another PL side pick him up and then down the line wonder why we didn't.

Back