• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Watch the highlights tonight lads, ridiculous

Absolutely outrageous (although Nani also had a case just before that Gala counter-attack)

Glad Chesela drew - can't think of another team I despise more in world football at the moment

Last edited:

Barclay on SSN, reckons Oscar's 2nd goal was the best goal ever scored at Shamford Bridge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really

Zola's near post flick, Poyet's volley are two for me that were better

Very good read - he's a gooner but writes and researches well

Interesting to read about the shirt sponsorship deals (Utd in particular!) and the matchday income figures - we make more than Liverpool who have around 9 000 extra seats as well as amost double bricky's extra 11 000!

18+FFP+Match+Day+Revenue.jpg

John Obi Mikel has apologised for the error that forced Chelsea to settle for a point against Juventus.

Mmm, okay, if you say so.

Watch the highlights tonight lads, ridiculous

For someone who didn't watch the game, and would like to be infuriated by corrupt refereeing once again, you wouldn't happen to know where these highlights can be watched?

For someone who didn't watch the game, and would like to be infuriated by corrupt refereeing once again, you wouldn't happen to know where these highlights can be watched?

footytube is a good site for highlights

Barclay on SSN, reckons Oscar's 2nd goal was the best goal ever scored at Shamford Bridge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really

Better than this one? Last minute aswell!!

[video=youtube;XfFNq8ow9vg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFNq8ow9vg[/video]

Very difficult to compare and rank brilliant goals. Of course the media will go a bit hyperbolic, that's to be expected.

Oscar's last night was special though, the shot is sweet, but the touch to set him up is just fantastic. In combination it's a pretty special goal.

Souness was adamant that Oscar didn't mean that 1st touch, what a chump.

I had Gary Neville on my commentary team - not sure if that was good or bad in retrospect

This one was pretty good :-"

[video=youtube;RU9bjNvPCVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9bjNvPCVg[/video]

Not even the best goal from a Brazilian - Sandro, Ronaldinho.

Well done, Madrid - nothing feels better than conceding in the last minute, eh City?

Should have battered them for 6 - Hart kept them in the game, especially in the first half

I really hope they can go all the way this year, can't think of another team in the competition this season that I'd prefer ahead of them

Barca all day long!

Also would like to see Dortmund win it. Basically anyone bar the English teams, Real Madrid and PSG.

Honestly, Liverpool make chelseas CL win look unlucky. They jam everything.

Back