• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

4kiwdf.gif

this

Were'nt we linked tothis Isco kid from Malaga? Two goals and an assist, reports saying he was stunning tonight.

Gooner mate status on Facebook:

'Good result tonight. Man U playing Galatasaray tomorrow...who have Tottenham got?'

I replied, 'We are playing on Thursday against Lazio in the Europa League. Please remind me how many cups in Europe your esteemed club have won (Emirates Cups do not count)?'

Amazing game. Can't be disappointed, I expected nowt and we got nowt. We scored with our only shot on target and a cross, which says it all. The only annoying thing is that the third could have been prevented any number of ways, but we went to Madrid and scored two. This time 14 years ago we drew 1-1 against Chesterfield, so you'll find no complaints here.

I can't believe those were the champions of England and Spain respectively considering the poor goals conceded. Casillas should have saved the first, then Marcelo's was a deflection, followed by Casillas conceding again from a cross. Benzema's goal was class, but Hart is supposed to be the best keeper in Europe and he royally fudged up.

Horrifically negative tactics from both teams too. Mourinho had Ozil, Modric, Kaka all sitting on the bench whilst he played 3 defensive midfielders at home. I'd have gone fudging nuts if a Spurs manager had done that and failed to win the game - and Madrid can count themselves lucky to have done so. City's was more understandable, but having created fudge all I'd have expected to see Aguero feature. After an hour or so I was expecting a 0-0, but suddenly the game sprang to life through a comedy of errors. Strange one.

I think Casillas should have done way better with both City goals.

For the 1st goal I though Dzeko had given him the eyes or something but on the replay it just looked like he dived the completely wrong way. Very poor.

For the 2nd he should have been expecting the cross to get through. It happens all the time but he was caught on his heels and couldn't get across to it. Again poor.

Well done, Madrid - nothing feels better than conceding in the last minute, eh City?

Should have battered them for 6 - Hart kept them in the game, especially in the first half

I really hope they can go all the way this year, can't think of another team in the competition this season that I'd prefer ahead of them

Well done, Madrid - nothing feels better than conceding in the last minute, eh City?

Should have battered them for 6 - Hart kept them in the game, especially in the first half

I really hope they can go all the way this year, can't think of another team in the competition this season that I'd prefer ahead of them

Some unbelievable players.

------------------------Casillas----------------------------
Arbeloa--------Ramos---------Pepe------------Marcelo/Contrao
----------Khedeira-----Alonso-----Modric-----------------
------Ozil--------------Benzema-----------Ronaldo---------

Would be my first XI. but what incredible choices. Yesterday their bench:
13 Adan
04 Ramos
05 Coentrao
08 Kaka
10 Ozil
19 Modric
09 Benzema

Hartlepool head coach Neale Cooper has told his underperforming players they are free to walk away from the club after Tuesday's 5-0 defeat at Preston.

The loss marked the second time Pools have conceded five goals this season and extended their winless run to three League One matches.

"If anyone wants to leave this club, they can see me and walk out the door tomorrow," Cooper told BBC Tees.

"If they want to stay, they'd better start performing and showing bottle."

Cooper added: "I don't want to watch rubbish defending and people hiding.

"They need to show pride for this club, because this club deserves it."

Pools' performance was in contrast to Saturday's 1-1 draw with Bournemouth, where Cooper's side were minutes away from a second success of the season before Matt Tubbs's late equaliser.

"How much more praise can I give on Saturday? If I was a player who was praised on a Saturday, I'd be out the next game saying 'Let's go out and do even better'," Cooper continued.

"I don't see a major reaction from the players, have a bit of pride, shout at each other or something.

"We came here on a lovely night for football, and basic errors which we were on about before the game have cost us."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19648111

wow, what a reaction/celebration.........even after everything this man has achieved in the game he still has this kind of passion=D>

love it

1348000628329.gif

Chelsea vs Juventus could be a good one tonight. A long time we havent seen Juventus in the CL and they're a fantastic club. Always good to see Pirlo in action aswell.

I simply cant bring myself to watch the television suck off that will be Chelsea tonight..

Im sticking to Man Utd

I simply cant bring myself to watch the television suck off that will be Chelsea tonight..

Im sticking to Man Utd

Have to agree. I'll be ignoring most of their games this season, that includes premier league. Same goes for Emirates Marketing Project too.

Back