• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I'd take Remy for a few million, must have a release clause those questions about his attitude. Seems to be a good finisher but his goal record before wasn't great. Seemed a 10-15 a season man rather than the 20+ we need.

I'd take Remy for a few million, must have a release clause those questions about his attitude. Seems to be a good finisher but his goal record before wasn't great. Seemed a 10-15 a season man rather than the 20+ we need.

his abilities are greater than Dempsey and Defoe, and he is sharper than Ade. When you think Spurs were in for him under redknapp for over 15 mill a year ago, the 8 mill he went for in Jan was a bargain

But he also said he might retire a few months ago, maybe he's one of those players like Ade who needs an arm around them.

brothers in arms :) Terry and Di Canio

article-2305401-1927B0C2000005DC-115_964x372.jpg

Superb logic by Rafa, 'we won 2-1 but as their goal was an own goal you could say we scored 3'

Well no you couldnt you stupid tw#t, because your 1st goal was an own goal too..

Just seen those 2 Chelscum goals

Incredible

Why cant we have such luck ?

I've been thinking this for a while now. We don't get remotely the same amount of luck with the bounce of the ball and deflections as other teams. That save Howard pulled off on a deflected shot yesterday was just typical. When the ball is in the box it just never seems to drop to one of our players.

I've been thinking this for a while now. We don't get remotely the same amount of luck with the bounce of the ball and deflections as other teams. That save Howard pulled off on a deflected shot yesterday was just typical. When the ball is in the box it just never seems to drop to one of our players.

It hit the post and rebounded perfectly for Gylfi to score the equalizer. It could have gone anywhere else, but it fell to the one player positioned close enough to goal to score.

We do get our share of luck. The problem is when we come to rely on that luck as our only chance of beating teams like Everton. We haven't done too much of that this season, but last season we relied almost entirely on luck when up against the old 'two bans of four' long ball merchants at home.

[video=youtube;uQVvg9heZ08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uQVvg9heZ08[/video]

You don't remember this?

[video=youtube;jvRBv3kMB4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvRBv3kMB4c[/video]

Back