• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

956571.jpg

Had a feeling they might have topped that chart today, with 22 by HT I was expecting them to hit the 40 mark.

Bit of a recurring theme in those top 4 fixtures....Swansea. Would be nice to get the no1 spot in that particular table. Next Monday night would be nice

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Vermaelen
Arteta Wheelchair
Ramsey Cazorla Podolski
Walcott

Mandzukic
Ribery Kroos Mueller
Schweinsteiger J.Martinez
Alaba Dante Van Buyten Lahm
Neuer​

Bayern's midfield is awesome.

Last edited:
Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Vermaelen
Arteta Wheelchair
Ramsey Cazorla Podolski
Walcott

Mandzukic
Ribery Kroos Mueller
Schweinsteiger J.Martinez
Alaba Dante Van Buyten Lahm
Neuer​

Bayern's midfield is awesome.

That's without Robben too. A real good team. One of the best right backs in the world and one of the best prospects in defence in Alaba too. One of the best goalkeepers in the world. A deadly striker in Mandzukic and another in Gomez on the bench, Guardiola to come in the summer. I DO feel that they may try and get Bale in the summer? I mean, Guardiola has shown his love for him in the past hasn't he? I am sure they have money to burn, they're already going to get Lewandowski too.

"Bayern don't have the individual players that you fear could rip you to shreds" - Southgate

fudging macaron.

"I've never seen Toni Kroos make a mark on a game"

I'll wager that you've hardly ever watched Bayern this season or last season more than 5 times Andy Townsend you tit.

The Arse actually looked the better side until the goal. Sad to say, Wheelchair looks quality. Wonder how long before he'll move to a club that's going places! ;)

Danny Mills, BBC Radio 5 live at the Emirates
Arsenal 0-1 Bayern Munich
"Well it's a very good strike. Kroos hits it into the ground, and that gives Szczesny no chance. But Bayern got lucky. It's a poor cross, it was a complete mis-hit

Who cares?

Danny Mills, BBC Radio 5 live at the Emirates
Arsenal 0-1 Bayern Munich
"Well it's a very good strike. Kroos hits it into the ground, and that gives Szczesny no chance. But Bayern got lucky. It's a poor cross, it was a complete mis-hit

WTF? Cross was perfect, shot was more than good enough. Must be a gooner.

Back