• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Even more than last year, it is clear to me that we can quietly, calmly and without much fanfare, take care of proper business this season. It has to be the season we finally do what should've been done during Lasagnegate and what should've been concluded last season. Third time of asking. I believe. But we must remain calm...this Bayern collapse has to be viewed in context. They are a fantastic side who have several players I would love to see at Spurs, notably Schweinstieger and Muller (never happen)...I think anyone would struggle against them...don't bet against them pulling this back BTW...but yes, over two legs it will be too much...

I'm not counting any chickens yet, this tie is far from over. I still dont trust Bayern after last season..but they have certainly had a great start.
Arsenal really starting to threaten now

Terrible defending and so close to three. Lucky arsenal there. But really, they look completely lost for confidence at the moment.

Back