• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Lukaku =P~ Shame he's Chelsea's though!

In fairness, I don't think Liverpool are that far off a strong team - they're not going to lose many games if they keep creating this many chances. Still, it's Liverpool, so they'll always find a way :lol:

Don't forget though guys...

....they won on stats.

(Not the most important stat but when has that bothered Rogers?)

Foster got some stick at The Hawthorns last week,but he is a star for me tonight.Top performance MOTM for me

I know this wont change a thing - but when I see him put in a performance like that, I can help but think, that Arsenal would never have won at WBA last season with him in goal instead of Fulop.

Very good goalkeeper

I know this wont change a thing - but when I see him put in a performance like that, I can help but think, that Arsenal would never have won at WBA last season with him in goal instead of Fulop.

Very good goalkeeper

We'll never ever know, but one things for sure Arsenal would not have scored those 1st and 3rd goals the way they did.

My memory is starting to go, but wasnt he the GK for United in the CC final when they won on penalties, did his homework on our penalty takers

Back