• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Ok so you enjoy watching Madrid more that's fair enough.

So Barcelona are 'Not even close' to Real Madrid. Come off it arc ffs.

Not for me personally - no. I enjoy a very specific brand of football and I find theirs boring and monotonous

This is by the way the equivalent of arguing over tooth-paste brands

Not for me personally - no. I enjoy a very specific brand of football and I find theirs boring and monotonous

This is by the way the equivalent of arguing over tooth-paste brands

I enjoy Colgate much more than aqua fresh then. Much nicer on the eye :)

Onto more pressing issues - surprised not to see Modric involved at some point, especially after Alonso and Khedira both picked up yellows earlier

For the record how anyone can describe barcelonas style of football as boring is beyond me. Im sorry ive heard of opinions but fudging ell lol.

For the record how anyone can describe barcelonas style of football as boring is beyond me. Im sorry ive heard of opinions but fudging ell lol.

That 5-0 demolition of Madrid a couple of years ago was the best 90 minutes of football I've ever seen!

Higuain and Benzema have be really poor today - nice game to pick

Full back Nagatomo, second yellow, very harsh in my opinion.

El Shaarawy is a right talent!

bet Modric is glad he left so he can play in these really big games.... oh!

Bojan is brick

Barca certainly seem to know which ones to keep. Have to agree with Arcy to a degree. Barca can be scintillating on their day, but there are others, like with Spain, they are just a snore fest. Efficient but boring. Tica taca can become melodious at times.

Barca certainly seem to know which ones to keep. Have to agree with Arcy to a degree. Barca can be scintillating on their day, but there are others, like with Spain, they are just a snore fest. Efficient but boring. Tica taca can become melodious at times.

I don't watch Spanish games on basic principle and always support their opponent

Back