• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I thought I was seeing things!
It's like when a weatherman wears the wrong clothes to work

epic-fail-photos-green-screen-fail.jpg

Walker's had a good game so far - his run led to the corner which led to the goal

I hope he's rested in the second half

Belgium 1-1 Netherlands

Robben low cross to Narsingh who finished it off.

No idea who he is but he's a quick RF and he's started ahead of Afellay!

2-1
Huntelaar finished off after Robben and about 7 others beat the offside trap lol!

Will he get any training in with us before toon game? If not surely AVB won't play him

There has been some talk that AVB has moved training tomorrow to later in the afternoon so that the internationals would be able to take part.

Also think they will train on friday

You'd have to be gutted if Sandro turned up and was like 'nice to meet you boss' then did a gentle jog and started in your place at the weekend lol!!!

I can see your train of thought. But if that happened I still wouldnt be confident of us landing another forward before 5pm Friday

So fudgein true

(I would never want a Spurs player to get injured - our Club should know regardless of Defoe we need two strikers)

Back