• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

ibe4NgztLvsesd.gif

Unbelievable tekkers.

INTERNATIONAL SPURS

Posted 14 August 2012 12:49am

Jan Vertonghen takes on Rafa van der Vaart in this week's international friendlies.

Jan's Belgium play host to Rafa's Holland in Brussells on Wednesday night.

It could be a special night for Rafa, who could join the international 100 club - he has 99 caps to his name.

We have 10 players in senior international squads all preparing for friendlies on Wednesday.

Jake Livermore and Steven Caulker have been called-up for the England squad for the first time alongside Kyle Walker, who will be looking to add to his two caps and Jermain Defoe, who is on 48, for the friendly against Italy on Switzerland.

Fresh from winning a silver medal at the Olympics, Sandro is with the Brazil sqaud for a friendly against Sweden in Stockholm.

Gylfi Sigurdsson's Iceland take on the Faroe Islands, Luka Modric's Croatia take on Switzerland while Gareth Bale is in the Wales squad for the friendly against Bosnia & Herzegovina in Cardiff.

Meanwhile, Jordan Archer is in the Scotland U21 squad for the friendly against Belgum at Dunfirmline.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/international-spurs-14082012.page?

Ribery and Benzema sex charges

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19258994

French stars Ribery and Benzema face sex case judge

Ribery (R) and Benzema both deny the allegations

French stars quizzed in sex probe
French football stars Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema are to be called before a judge over allegations that they solicited an underage prostitute.

The pair, both due to play for France against Uraguay on Wednesday, were put under investigation two years ago.

They both deny the claims and the girl involved, Zahia Dehar, has said neither player knew she was 16 at the time.

An investigating magistrate has ruled that they should testify but has not yet set a date.

I used to give it the moral high ground and tbh I am happily in a relationship and woul never cheat on my mrs but fudge it if I earned 100k a week I'd probably be up to me nuts in different guts every night of the week fudge it why the fudge not.

Crisis-hit Portsmouth had to field a near-youth team as they lost in the League Cup first round to Plymouth.

Pompey, who had to release all senior players to avoid liquidation, fielded nine teenagers in their starting XI.

First-team coach Ashley Westwood, 35, then went off injured to leave their entire outfield side aged 18 or under.

Plymouth's Johnny Gorman scored from a tight angle, Paris Cowan-Hall headed a second goal from close range and Nick Chadwick pounced for a third late on.

Seven of Portsmouth's team had not played a senior match before and Pompey manager Michael Appleton could only name three substitutes, including 15-year-old Jack Whatmaugh.

Visiting goalkeeper Simon Eastwood, 23, who signed on a non-contract basis hours before the match, was called into early action, fumbling a Gorman free-kick over the crossbar.

Eastwood was more convincing when he produced a fine save to deny Matt Lecointe's acrobatic effort, before Portsmouth's Alex Grant had to clear a Curtis Nelson shot off the line.

But the Pilgrims took a deserved lead just before half-time when Gorman, on-loan from Wolves, blasted home a well-struck left-footed shot.

Pompey's youthful side battled hard but conceded two goals in the last four minutes.

Substitute Cowan-Hall, who began his career at Portsmouth, headed in following good work from Maxime Blanchard and Chadwick sealed the victory with a finish from inside the penalty area.

Portsmouth, who won the FA Cup in 2008 and played Italian giants AC Milan in the Europa League later that year, created little, apart from two Ashley Harris efforts, which both went wide.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19159779

Back