• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Spot on. When they made the break for the goal, you just knew he would shoot for goal no matter what, and the same with his chance minutes later. Definitely not afraid to back himself

I was thinking it was the wrong pass, he should have gone right not left to Defoe. Then I thought Defoe should have been looking to square it... Great strike, tempted to say keeper should have saved it after getting a touch but credit Defoe's strength which is his Powerful Strike. Still like Roy Keane says you wouldn't put your hat on him, especially up front on his own so if he wants to start he has to move on.

Very happy for Livermore, came on and made himself available and passed the ball on, what you'd expect from him. Sounds really stupid but even when he was on loan at Derby I thought he could play for England one day. Shame Caulker didn't get his cap but I'm sure that'll happen soon enough

Very happy for Livermore, came on and made himself available and passed the ball on, what you'd expect from him. Sounds really stupid but even when he was on loan at Derby I thought he could play for England one day. Shame Caulker didn't get his cap but I'm sure that'll happen soon enough

Some players look way better on the International stage as they tend to get a bit more time to play and pass. When Carrick played for us and there was that Thread "Carrick what does he really do" i always thought he was well suited to International football with the importance on ball retention and possesion. Him and Cleverly and Wheelchair if he ever gets back will give us that ability in midfield and let the wide men and the forward create the runs and chances.

beckham never pulled up any stick on loan to lower divisions either. Some players just fit better into the slower game that the Rough and tumble of lower level English football or even the Premier league.

Footballers sleep with prossies because they dont have to worry about kiss and tell stories getting in the paper the next day.

Imo, if a girl is in a club it 'should' be safe to assume she is 18.

If she's allowed in a club under the age of 18, the owner of the pub should take a gonad*ing.

That is consistent with the report in the OP that the "investigating magistrate has ruled that they should testify". Common sense says they are after the owner/proprietor, although a cynic might think there is a political motive to target the famous.

I love the new Sky advert for the home of live goals, where they have filmed fans from different clubs going properly mental when their team has scored important goals

didn't Livermore inteception lead to Defoe's goal? Well done Jake

Surprised no-one has mentioned that. All the plaudits went to Bertrand for the goal-line clearance but Livermore won the ball.

Livermore is such an interesting proposition. A fair few times if he's passed the ball in a tight space he hasn't the ability to turn out, but he still has seemed to gain a lot more recognition over the past year.

He has developed excellently physically. He looks like a bit of a tank, but with the pace of someone like Jenas rather than Huddlestone. Infact, he also seems to play with confidence, and has a bit more drive in his passing, so he could develop into the player that Jenas was supposed to be. In the England game I noticed him busting a gut to position himself in the box correctly to sniff out danger, so I think he has Jenas's defensive intelligence and can be the 'coaches player' too.

It's a good time for our academy. If Livermore can do it, there's no reason why Caroll can't do it, Townsend, Kane etc. We really do have a good crop of youngsters coming through. Actual home-grown, not signed from Ivory Cost, players.

Back