• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

West Ham fans chanting "Sacked in the morning" to Mark Hughes.
[-o< Please, please QPR score...

Another QPR loss means another day closer to Arry's return. Allegedly

Clattenberg is on one isn't he? HAHAHAHAHA, Gold & Sullivan sandwiching some dodgy MILF, good grief they're a pair of dodgy geezers!!!

8044730423_c4c3559491_o.gif

I think that Redknapp would do very well at QPR, he'd identify their weaknesses, get them playing as a team and sign some decent players to fill the gaps. The biggest issue there is getting rid of the dross that they have accumulated

Disgraceful tactics from West Ham and terrible diving / attitude from Vaz Te. Should be another booking.

Disgraceful tactics from West Ham and terrible diving / attitude from Vaz Te. Should be another booking.

I think it's weally weally sad that that nasty man in the hoopy shirt twod on his poor wittle toe...I felt weally sowwy of him...

I fudging hate Fat Sam. Christ I cannot wait until his ilk are gone from football. clown shoe.

Obviously I'm not a huge fan of West Ham but there's something I do dislike about QPR. Mark Hughes really tinkles me off, from his city days where everyone thought he was the victim where really, he's just a brick manager who spent an absurd amount of money on brick players.

Obviously I'm not a huge fan of West Ham but there's something I do dislike about QPR. Mark Hughes really tinkles me off, from his city days where everyone thought he was the victim where really, he's just a brick manager who spent an absurd amount of money on brick players.

A pair of tin-pot ****s.
Next!

Back