• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I said QPR would go down in the start of season prediction thread. Sticking by it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Spammers singing Tottenham Hotspur were coming for you in your dreams departs, not on same planet as THFC

anyone see Carlton fudging Cole try and give James Tomkins advice when he was coming on? Carlton Cole the man who can't string a sentence together advising a player on tactics:ross:

anyone see Carlton fudging Cole try and give James Tomkins advice when he was coming on? Carlton Cole the man who can't string a sentence together advising a player on tactics:ross:

watch out they are coming for us apparently hahahahahahaha

watch out they are coming for us apparently hahahahahahaha

I don't get how they're doing ok/good so far this season.

James collins and Winston Reid in the centre, Mccartney at left back, Kevin 'fat boy' Nolan, the nothing midfielder that is Mark Noble, Carlton 'can't hit a barn door' Cole, a pensioner in goal thats rexflexes have declined to a 90 year olds level, and these players get a decent amount of game time. I hope they go down.

QPR really are a mess

I cant believe they outplayed us for 45 mins. I like QPR and got a soft spot for them but Sparky shoulda stayed with Wales

0-2 thanks to a Julio Cesar blunder. How lovely that Robert Greeen finds it funny too.

QPR really do not have the team to be bottom of the league. Quite shocking

Why do average teams always put in absolute sessions against us? And then fold when they play other teams?
Norwich, West Brom and now QPR...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Spammers singing Tottenham Hotspur were coming for you in your dreams departs, not on same planet as THFC
Que the chants at WHL on sunday:

'West ham united, who the fudge are you?'

Listening to this match on BBC London. fudging hell these commentators are annoying. Constantly talking over each other and never actually describing the play. Talking about the fudging floodlights among other things.

Listening to this match on BBC London. fudging hell these commentators are annoying. Constantly talking over each other and never actually describing the play. Talking about the fudging floodlights among other things.

well it is the bbc after all

Why do average teams always put in absolute sessions against us? And then fold when they play other teams?
Norwich, West Brom and now QPR...

The same can be said about their fans . QPR fans go mentalist when they play us but tonight I not heard a peep.

I've not listened to BBC radio commentary of a game in quite sometime and they were the same last week against Carlisle .
I swear they're all on the tinkless.

I don't get how they're doing ok/good so far this season.

James collins and Winston Reid in the centre, Mccartney at left back, Kevin 'fat boy' Nolan, the nothing midfielder that is Mark Noble, Carlton 'can't hit a barn door' Cole, a pensioner in goal thats rexflexes have declined to a 90 year olds level, and these players get a decent amount of game time. I hope they go down.

Villa, Fulham,Sunderland at home
Swansea,Norwich,QPR away

The fixture gods were quite kind to them for the opening 6 games

Back