• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Luka just played a great through ball to di Maria, 2-1 Madrid.

I'm sorry, I just find Madrid and Mourinho's teams in general boring to watch, even with all their great players.

i thought Modric was quite average yesterday and wasnt surprised to see him taken off as early as he was

Former #Fulham #Wigan #Ipswich and #Hull midfielder Jimmy Bullard has announced his retirement.

Man Utd have left Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick out of their squad for the clash with CFR Cluj.

They also have Silvestre training with them this week after West Ham didn't offer him a deal. With United having a few injuries at the back and 2+2=5 they might offer him a deal. Just about experienced enough for them.

In terms of them being like a machine and not being great to watch, Barca are far easier on the eye.

Wow - that bunch put me to sleep within 10 minutes - same 5 yard passes ad infinium - out wide to Alves, etc.

Madrid have so much more variety to their game and attack with both agression and skill

All sorts, I guess

According to the helms I work with, West Ham are going to win 3-0 tonight and go back above us where they rightfully belong

According to the helms I work with, West Ham are going to win 3-0 tonight and go back above us where they rightfully belong

What do you expect from West Ham fans, eh?

After watching QPR play us off the park for 45 Mins in the first half, i'll predict a 2-0 win for them. Look a decent outfit and are due some points as well...

I know I wasn't the only one here banging on about signing Steven Fletcher, looks like the buy of the summer (besides Vertonghen of course)

They are like a little brother desperate to get the attention of his big brother, who doesn't want to know.

1st two Hammer attacks, hoooooooooooooooooooooooooof

Wow - that bunch put me to sleep within 10 minutes - same 5 yard passes ad infinium - out wide to Alves, etc.

Madrid have so much more variety to their game and attack with both agression and skill

All sorts, I guess

Baffles me as to how people can be bored watching Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Thiago etc. But as you say, takes all sorts.

All sorts, I guess

Put you the most boring person on this forum to sleep, wow they must be boring..

Back