• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Seeing Brad Jones and Foster it makes you realise we have an unbelievable quartet of goalies.

How the fudges the BBC chosen to show extended highlights of WBA v Liverpool and only the goals in QPR v Reading?

Rooney comes back just at the wrong time for us. Hope Ade is fit for Saturday.

Rooney comes back just at the wrong time for us. Hope Ade is fit for Saturday.

hopefully, he gets a niggle very early on or those stud wounds reopen...they are forced to take him off and screws up their game plan.

i dont think Rooney will start against us

Don't mind too much that we lost, more important that Patinkle Demba Cisse got up and running.

Don't mind too much that we lost, more important that Patinkle Demba Cisse got up and running.

Half-a-season wonder purple-patch man in failing to live up to the hype shocker ;s

How the fudges the BBC chosen to show extended highlights of WBA v Liverpool and only the goals in QPR v Reading?

Still the media darlings in some quarters. Hence the.. Rodgers getting little stick, whereas AVB is under pressure from them

The dippers are convinced BBC hate them, boycott MOTD and won't acknowledge anything coming from Lawro (who can blame them?).

The dippers are convinced BBC hate them, boycott MOTD and won't acknowledge anything coming from Lawro (who can blame them?).

I didnt know that tbh. If anything I always felt it was the other way around. I got the impression the Beeb still think of them as one of the Big Four

I didnt know that tbh. If anything I always felt it was the other way around. I got the impression the Beeb still think of them as one of the Big Four

Boycott might be a strong word, but they think BBC hate them or something close to it.

[video=youtube;KrSOwIddk3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrSOwIddk3Q[/video]

Independiente Santa Fe defender Gerardo Bedoya picked up the 41st red card of his career when his side faced Millonarios in Colombia's Bogota derby - resulting in a 15-match suspension for violent conduct and a fine.

Bedoya, 36, received his marching orders after elbowing Millonarios' Yhonny Ramirez. The former Colombia international then proceeded to stamp on Ramirez's face, sparking a mass brawl between the players on the pitch.

The disciplinary committee of the Colombian league body, Dimayor, handed the player a fine of 1,227,850 Colombian pesos (about £400) and a 15-match suspension, for violent conduct against an adversary in an incident off the ball.

Dimayor said: "According to the referee's report on the match between Santa Fe and Millonarios FC, which took place on September 22 for the ninth round of the Postobon League II (Clausura), player No. 20 Gerardo Bedoya, after being sent off, kicked an adversary in the face who was on the ground."

Bedoya, who has since publicly apologised for his behaviour, will only be able to play for his club again this season if they reach the championship finals.

Referee Adrian Velez also sent off Millonarios' Roman Torres and Santa Fe's Edwin Cardona as a result of the brawl, in a match that finished 2-1 to Millonarios, with both players being handed two-match suspensions and fines of 245,570 pesos.

Bedoya won the Copa America with his country in 2001 as well as the Argentine league title with Racing Club the same year.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1172581/gerardo-bedoya-receives-41st-red-card-of-career

Lolpool fans in victim complex shocker!

BBC have been pro Liverpool for as long as I can remember. Alan Hansen is still their main pundit and GHod knows how lawrenson still has a job. then again alan shearer, mark bright and dion dublin all work for them as well. even dixon left for ITV

I like the DT blog - some utter classics and plenty of updates daily

Worth a bookmark, no doubt

Back