• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I feel rather ill watching this. Still, I suppose City aren't nearly as odious as Chelsea, so go City, I suppose.

Whichever way it goes, football loses, mind.

Terry is f****** sh*t. twice in 2 minutes there.

dancing a nice little jig for the goal like the joker he is then his captain-fantastic super-slide goes straight to Tevez.

keep it up, John.

For anyone wishing to know fuerte apache is where he is from, or the nickname of where he is from named after Fort Apache.

you really can't base things on pre-season or a community shield match but Chelsea really don't look good, struggle for them this year.

It is about time the refs started to crack down on all the back chat they get. Must be pretty humiliating for the ref having to listen to Terry and Cole go off on one every time he wants to have word with them. if the FA/Premiership actually bothered to enforce a zero tolerance approach to back chat and swearing at refs, the Premiership would be lot better for it.

Bertrand desperately trying to get the ball back only to get booked and probably end up costing his team more time (not that it will really matter). Footballers.

Back