• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

THATS MY BOY !! Adam Sandlers latest is some funny brick ! best comedy in years

That was one of trailers before Ted on Tuesday night, along with The Watch and some comedy film about The Best Man at a Wedding sorry cant remember the name of it though).

Funnily enough the Adam Sandler one didnt grab me, whereas the other two looked funnier

Blew Ted away imo ...everything down to the soundtrack was top class...tons of vulgarity and fairly disgusting at times but funny as fudge ! A must see !

And that is exactly why I've chosen to ignore Cowboys and Aliens. My fudge - what utter tripe it looked on the preview

Meh its not great, its a bit brick. Saying that I enjoyed Man on a Ledge... mainly because I went in expecting a massive cluster fudge of a movie with diabolical moments, also I didn't pay so that makes a difference.

Just back from Leicester Sq and standing in the heaving crowds for the premier of expendables 2. Not a fan of the film but a chance to get some pics of the stars, apart from
Arnie who didnt walk past us.:(, Sly and his mad hair, Willis wasnt there. Lundgren is shorter than I thought, all looking slick as was Statham and JCVD. Caught them leaving as they came out of the film 50mins later.

Baraka - 8/10 as a film/documentary, 10/10 for evocation of our worlds (and mans) wonder.
Life Is Beautiful - 9/10 Just adorable.

Ted anyone? Love Family Guy so I'm sold. Haven't been to the pictures for 2 years!! Kids!! The Bourne film is a must for me though, I love the franchise.

Baraka - 8/10 as a film/documentary, 10/10 for evocation of our worlds (and mans) wonder.
Life Is Beautiful - 9/10 Just adorable.

Feel I need to see Baraka in glorious HD

Life is Beautiful is quality too

Watched 5-year Engagement earlier. Actually quite enjoyed it even though its a romcom

Back