• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Defoe

I don't think you're being rational personally. Nelsen and Saha were brought in because number one targets weren't achieved. E.g. Nelsen in because we needed centre half cover, because we failed to sign number one target Gary Cahill.

He also wanted Tevez, or so he says now. You have your opinion and i have mine and neither one of us is going to change it so let the thread get back to the OP;

He also wanted Tevez, or so he says now. You have your opinion and i have mine and neither one of us is going to change it so let the thread get back to the OP;

No doubt you think Sandro, Walker etc weren't Redknapps either eh? Anyone you don't rate who we sign, definitely Redknapp signing. Anyone you rate who we sign under Redknapp? Nothing to do with Redknapp no doubt =D>

No doubt you think Sandro, Walker etc weren't Redknapps either eh? Anyone you don't rate who we sign, definitely Redknapp signing. Anyone you rate who we sign under Redknapp? Nothing to do with Redknapp no doubt =D>

I'm 90% sure we got Sandro as wheels were in motion before we even got Harry, I think there's even quotes from Harry who confirms this. Something to do with our partnership with internazionale(sp?)

I'm 90% sure we got Sandro as wheels were in motion before we even got Harry, I think there's even quotes from Harry who confirms this. Something to do with our partnership with internazionale(sp?)

We signed Sandro because our chief scout was raving about him and Redknapp took a gamble based purely on what Broomfield said. Broomfield. Broomfield joined Spurs from Portsmouth just after Redknapp did.

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/43971/Redknapp_Spurs_scout_faces_Wednesday_morning_axe.aspx

We have not scored enough goals,

He is our highest goal scorer

Statistically we have a much better record when he plays.

IMO had he had more playing time, we would have 3rd wrapped up - for all his supposed faults.

So we play 4-4-2 and omit VDV or Lennon, we shall never know.

Defoe partial to a fat porker

Holy Jesus Mother of....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...umps-Jermain-Defoe-after-he-cheats-again.html

puke.gif

The fat dollop reminds me of Geraldine!!

0.jpg

He did say once he had a thing for reality tv...

I bet the Sun people doing the shhot were in hysterics.

The last one couple weeks back was rough, but this one....surely is a dare to shag the ugliest dollop and get it in the papers., wanna know who he had the wager with, surely he wouldn't purposely go out of his way for that!

Last edited:
Back