• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

You might be right, I just wouldn't trust my money, even if my stake is only £10.

I have a feeling that it could end 0-0.

It'll certainly get my heart pumping. I'll be at work until 9pm so it'd be going into the second half by the time I even get to see the scores!!!

Champions League Matches FC Viktoria Plzen v Emirates Marketing Project
Emirates Marketing Project @ 5/6
Champions League Matches Man Utd v Bayer Leverkusen
Man Utd to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 8/11
English Championship Matches Ipswich v Yeovil
Ipswich @ 4/6
English Championship Matches Bolton v Derby
Derby @ 6/4
English Championship Matches Millwall v Blackpool
Blackpool @ 6/4

Total stake for this bet: £5.00
Potential returns: £164.93

English League 1 Matches Leyton Orient v Notts County
Both Teams To Score Yes @ 8/11
English Championship Matches Bolton v Derby
Both Teams To Score Yes @ 4/6
Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v CSKA Moscow
Both Teams To Score Yes @ 10/11
Champions League Matches Benfica v Anderlecht
Both Teams To Score Yes @ 4/5
Champions League Matches Man Utd v Bayer Leverkusen
Both Teams To Score Yes @ 4/6

Potential returns: £82.44

English Championship Matches Nottm Forest v Middlesbrough
Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/5
English Championship Matches Millwall v Blackpool
Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/11
English Championship Matches Bournemouth v Barnsley
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/11
Champions League Matches FC Copenhagen v Juventus
Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/5

Potential returns: £101.50

English Championship Matches Huddersfield v Charlton
Charlton @ 11/5
Champions League Matches Olympiacos v PSG
Olympiacos @ 12/5
Champions League Matches FC Viktoria Plzen v Emirates Marketing Project
FC Viktoria Plzen @ 7/2
Champions League Matches Galatasaray v Real Madrid
Galatasaray @ 9/2

Total stake for this bet: £1.00
Potential returns: £269.28

Last edited:
English Championship Matches Leicester v Blackburn
Anytime Goalscorer
D Nugent @ evens
Anytime Goalscorer
D Murphy @ 6/5
Champions League Matches Man Utd v Bayer Leverkusen Money-Back Special
Anytime Goalscorer
S Kiessling @ 9/4
Champions League Matches FC Viktoria Plzen v Emirates Marketing Project Money-Back Special
Anytime Goalscorer
S Aguero @ 6/4

Total stake for this bet: £2.00
Potential returns: £71.50

It'll certainly get my heart pumping. I'll be at work until 9pm so it'd be going into the second half by the time I even get to see the scores!!!

You mean you actually work!! 8-[

;) Good luck!! Hope tonight is winner's row in this forum.

Can't see them not beating Plzn tomorrow to be fair. The quality will just prevail in my view.

Yup, you're right. At half time with the score at 0-0, I though that I could be proved right but Emirates Marketing Project have taken control and are dominating the game. If Man U can hold on to this lead then it's a great start for your bets!

Great start to your bet Mumorn. I thought one of todays games would be risky but now out the way so I dont see why it wouldnt land!!
Thinking of doing..

£150 on Bayern Munich, Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project treble tomorrow which would return £535.50
Then in turn putting £535.50 on Barcelona and Chelsea double on Wednesday which would return £792.54
Then putting the £792.54 on Tottenham to win on Thursday which would return £905.76

Then withdrawing £705.76 and putting the remaining £200 on a Chelsea/Barcelona double again but in the league games at the weekend instead which would return £316
Then put that £316 on Arsenal, Juventus and Real Madrid treble which would return £540.36 - If Arsenal let me down, who cares? Arsenal drop points and the £316 would be just winnings, sure, it's a lot of money to lose but I'd have just banked £700+.

It's certainly a brave thing to do, the only thing nagging on my head is Man Utd tomorrow, but thats where most of the money is coming from. They should win that game, Leverkusen are a good side but it's Man Utd for GHod sake, it just feels a little less comfortable under Moyes than it would if it was Fergie.

There we go!

BUZPfPVIMAA-H9P.png

A lot more money back than first thought too.

There we go!

BUZPfPVIMAA-H9P.png

A lot more money back than first thought too.

Well done mate. Your bravery was rewarded!

Fingers crossed that you can finish the bet off, you must be doing well so far this season with betting? Seeing as we're only just a month in and I figure that I've seen wins from you which must total over £1,000?

Yep, been doing very well. Just been clever bets really. Man Utd to keep a cleansheet at the weekend for example was 4/5. Splendid odds when you add the likes of Arsenal to win at 4/6 etc to it and place big stakes on.

I will be putting that money on Chelsea to beat Basel and Barca to beat Ajax double tomorrow and it returns just over £1000.

Do you think it's possible to make a living out of gambling by following that route?

How would you be if you lost tomorrow? Would you just consider it to be £150 lost and that you'd won that money in the first place? Or would you feel sick at losing that kind of money?

Do you think it's possible to make a living out of gambling by following that route?

How would you be if you lost tomorrow? Would you just consider it to be £150 lost and that you'd won that money in the first place? Or would you feel sick at losing that kind of money?

Would certainly feel a little gutting to be honest. You can always look back before you place the bet on and think to yourself, Barcelona should be beating Ajax, especially with the team and the odds given. Chelsea should be beating Basel at home too, Mourinho wont want anything less. It's when you place the money on at that level you start to doubt it.. but, Chelsea can't even beat Everton etc. or Ajax are a good team and Barcelona only just about Sevilla at the weekend thanks to a last minute winner etc.

If I do win though, I'm not sure if I'd put it on Spurs on Thursday or not, sure we should be beating Tromso but £1k on one team just to return £100? is it worth it? Well, it's a good way to win a quick £100. but the loss is massive.

Yep, been doing very well. Just been clever bets really. Man Utd to keep a cleansheet at the weekend for example was 4/5. Splendid odds when you add the likes of Arsenal to win at 4/6 etc to it and place big stakes on.

I will be putting that money on Chelsea to beat Basel and Barca to beat Ajax double tomorrow and it returns just over £1000.

Big stake singles or doubles are a good way to win good cash too, when this year is over and Oz out the way etc, this will be my strategy for Feb onwards

If I do win though, I'm not sure if I'd put it on Spurs on Thursday or not, sure we should be beating Tromso but £1k on one team just to return £100? is it worth it? Well, it's a good way to win a quick £100. but the loss is massive.

Not worth it matey

Do any of you think online bookies can tailor the odds specifically to a particular person? When I was seeing success with the 1/10 I was wondering whether they would adapt the odds to make me think it was 1/10

Do any of you think online bookies can tailor the odds specifically to a particular person? When I was seeing success with the 1/10 I was wondering whether they would adapt the odds to make me think it was 1/10

As in, the odds to anyone else would be better than that?

FC Porto @ 1/2 (Match Betting)
Barcelona @ 2/15 (Match Betting)
Chelsea @ 4/11 (Match Betting)
AC Milan @ 1/2 (Match Betting)
Schalke 04 @ 4/9 (Match Betting)
Arsenal @ 7/5 (Match Betting)
Atletico Madrid @ 1/2 (Match Betting)

Multiple Type: 7 fold Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 180.82

Back