• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Football Champions League AC Milan v Celtic To Score 2+ Goals 18/09/2013 19:45 AC Milan @ 4/6
Football Champions League Atletico Madrid v Zenit To Score 2+ Goals 18/09/2013 19:45 Atletico Madrid @ 8/15
Football Champions League Barcelona v Ajax To Score 3+ Goals 18/09/2013 19:45 Barcelona @ 1/2
Football Champions League Chelsea v FC Basel To Score 2+ Goals 18/09/2013 19:45 Chelsea @ 4/11
Football Champions League Marseille v Arsenal To Score 2+ Goals 18/09/2013 19:45 Arsenal @ 11/8
Football Champions League Schalke 04 v Steaua Bucharest To Score 2+ Goals 18/09/2013 19:45 Schalke 04 @ 4/7
Football Champions League Austria Vienna v Porto To Score 2+ Goals 18/09/2013 19:45 Porto @ 8/13

A fiver pays £165 ish

Napoli v Borussia Dortmund
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/13
Marseille v Arsenal
To Win to Nil Arsenal @ 11/4
Atletico Madrid v Zenit St Petersburg
To Win to Nil Atletico Madrid @ 7/5
Barcelona v Ajax
Barcelona (-2.0) @ 10/11

Total stake for this bet: £7.00
Potential returns: £194.29

Chelsea v FC Basel
FC Basel @ 8/1
AC Milan v Celtic
Celtic @ 6/1
Schalke 04 v Steaua Bucharest
Steaua Bucharest @ 13/2

Total stake for this bet: £1.00
Potential returns: £472.50

Marseille v Arsenal
Arsenal to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 11/10
Chelsea v FC Basel
FC Basel to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 7/2
Schalke 04 v Steaua Bucharest
Steaua Bucharest to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 7/2

Total stake for this bet: £3.00
Potential returns: £127.58

Marseille v Arsenal
O Giroud to score in 90 minutes and Arsenal to win the match @ 7/2
Barcelona v Ajax
Neymar to score in 90 minutes and Barcelona to win the match @ 8/11
Atletico Madrid v Zenit St Petersburg
D Villa to score in 90 minutes and Atletico Madrid to win the match @ 5/4
AC Milan v Celtic
M Balotelli to score in 90 minutes and AC Milan to win the match @ 7/5

Total stake for this bet: £2.00
Potential returns: £83.95

Chelsea v Basel

Over 3.5
£20 @ 2.65

Willian anytime
£14 @ 3.75

Strellar anytime
£5 @ 5/1

As in, the odds to anyone else would be better than that?

Maybe it was a better odds or in play they may lead someone into the pattern of the bets they have been making it seem more favourable than it is or in my case I was looking for ten to one on, all of a sudden four lose on the trot when about 30 went fine

Painful loss but I'm confident that you'll bounce back and win more over time. You have the balls to go for these bets which can be admirable.

If I were you, in future, after the first bet comes in, I'd bank the original stake plus some of the winnings. That way, you can take risks knowing that whatever happens, providing that the first bet comes in, you'll have made a bit.

Good luck for your next set of bets!

Painful loss but I'm confident that you'll bounce back and win more over time. You have the balls to go for these bets which can be admirable.

If I were you, in future, after the first bet comes in, I'd bank the original stake plus some of the winnings. That way, you can take risks knowing that whatever happens, providing that the first bet comes in, you'll have made a bit.

Good luck for your next set of bets!

too greedy in the end i think. i could have quite easily have just banked half of that and continued with £300 odd.

too greedy in the end i think. i could have quite easily have just banked half of that and continued with £300 odd.

2nd time youve lost a shedload on a bet, big betting balls for sure, but to be honest who expected CFC to lose, freak result really

Tottenham Hotspur @ 1/8 (Match Betting)
Fiorentina @ 1/3 (Match Betting)
Lazio @ 8/13 (Match Betting)
Standard Liege @ 9/20 (Match Betting)
Seville @ 10/11 (Match Betting)

Multiple Type: 5 fold Stake: 25.00 Possible Return: 167.69

Europa League Matches Estoril v Sevilla
Sevilla @ 10/11
Europa League Matches Standard Liege v Esbjerg
Standard Liege @ 1/2
Europa League Matches Tottenham v Tromso
To Win Both Halves Tottenham @ 5/6
Europa League Matches Apollon Limassol v Trabzonspor
Trabzonspor @ 23/20

Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential returns: £112.88

Doesn't this seem a banker ?? I'm tempted to lump on ;

Doesn't this seem a banker ?? I'm tempted to lump on ;

Half way there. The odds were bigger than I'd have expected. I wouldn't have been shocked with odds of 1/2 given that it was 1/8 for us to win tonight.

Back