• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

BT1Lx7KCUAANjEU.jpg:large

love in play betting!

ton of sport for me today to watch, i'lll be watching on and off from 5am to 11pm and yes i'm married

Villa 6/5
Fulham WBA, Cardiff Hull Both UNDER

Man ****ty draw

scum -1

Chelsea 5/4

college throwball
army +30
Boston college +14
Penn state -5
Auburn -5
Illinois +10
Wisc Az state over 54

To win
Villa
Emirates Marketing Project
Leicester
£9 pays £77.11

Over 2.5
Villa v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Sunderland v Arsenal
Spurs v Norwich
£9 pays £49.23

BTTS
Hull v Cardiff
Bournemouth v Blackpool
MK Dons v Notts County
Plymouth v Wycombe
£9 pays £96.25

Who's going to f*ck this up for me?

Man Utd @ 1.11 To Qualify

UEFA Champions League - Group A

Real Madrid @ 1.04 To Qualify

UEFA Champions League - Group B

Paris Saint-Germain @ 1.07 To Qualify

UEFA Champions League - Group C

Bayern Munich @ 1.04 To Qualify

UEFA Champions League - Group D

Chelsea @ 1.05 To Qualify

UEFA Champions League - Group E

Borussia Dortmund @ 1.36 To Qualify

UEFA Champions League - Group F

Barcelona @ 1.02 To Qualify

UEFA Champions League - Group H

Atlético Madrid @ 1.33 To Qualify

UEFA Champions League - Group G

Stake: £5.00 Potential Returns: £12.48

Thinking of doing..

£150 on Bayern Munich, Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project treble tomorrow which would return £535.50
Then in turn putting £535.50 on Barcelona and Chelsea double on Wednesday which would return £792.54
Then putting the £792.54 on Tottenham to win on Thursday which would return £905.76

Then withdrawing £705.76 and putting the remaining £200 on a Chelsea/Barcelona double again but in the league games at the weekend instead which would return £316
Then put that £316 on Arsenal, Juventus and Real Madrid treble which would return £540.36 - If Arsenal let me down, who cares? Arsenal drop points and the £316 would be just winnings, sure, it's a lot of money to lose but I'd have just banked £700+.

It's certainly a brave thing to do, the only thing nagging on my head is Man Utd tomorrow, but thats where most of the money is coming from. They should win that game, Leverkusen are a good side but it's Man Utd for GHod sake, it just feels a little less comfortable under Moyes than it would if it was Fergie.

I think I trust Emirates Marketing Project less away. I've not been impressed at all by them this season, the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game aside. I certainly don't trust them to go in to unknown territory and win.

Back