• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I don't see how over 2.5 goals in 5 games equates to 33/1. That'd make them all better than evens when, I find, the price is usually anywhere from 4/7 to 4/5?? Good luck on the bet though.

http://freebet.boylesports.com/chelsea-enhanced-price/?btag=29250_06BF6B8504DD46AEB9C5E355DC7CCAB7

Thoughts? If you sign up, you get odds of 3/1 on Chelsea win v Liverpool. The catch is you can only bet £20 maximum.

I'm tempted to throw a tenner on. Still got my 75p to £98 accumulator and £1 to £10.50 going. Won £6.67 from £1 today, it's something.

Only problem is, Liverpool have done the double over Chelsea 3 out of the 4 past seasons. However, Chelsea seem strong as Terry, Luiz and Mata return, Liverpool seem weaker but are unbeaten in 5 league games so far..

Last edited:
http://freebet.boylesports.com/chelsea-enhanced-price/?btag=29250_06BF6B8504DD46AEB9C5E355DC7CCAB7

Thoughts? If you sign up, you get odds of 3/1 on Chelsea win v Liverpool. The catch is you can only bet £20 maximum.

I'm tempted to throw a tenner on. Still got my 75p to £98 accumulator and £1 to £10.50 going. Won £6.67 from £1 today, it's something.

Only problem is, Liverpool have done the double over Chelsea 3 out of the 4 past seasons. However, Chelsea seem strong as Terry, Luiz and Mata return, Liverpool seem weaker but are unbeaten in 5 league games so far..

I saw that advertised, its a good offer, TBH I cant see Chelsea not winning, so £80 back for a £20 outlay

Same. I usually stretch out my bets from 50p to £1.50. Last time I bet £10 (was a free no deposit bet) I won £288 on 11 fold.

I'm tempted, but still iffy whether it's worth a £10 punt on Chelsea with that record they have v Liverpool!

Same. I usually stretch out my bets from 50p to £1.50. Last time I bet £10 (was a free no deposit bet) I won £288 on 11 fold.

I'm tempted, but still iffy whether it's worth a £10 punt on Chelsea with that record they have v Liverpool!

This season's CFC is a different proposition to the one of the last few years and this seasons LFC is possibly worse than last years

This is what I thought. Guess I'm always wanting to win and not lose :)

I'm predicting a 2-1 to Chelsea, or possibly 1-0. Definitely one goal in it. Anyone want to join me with the bet? :p

This is what I thought. Guess I'm always wanting to win and not lose :)

I'm predicting a 2-1 to Chelsea, or possibly 1-0. Definitely one goal in it. Anyone want to join me with the bet? :p

I wouldve done but Im signed up to basically every online bookies haha

Back