• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Grand National bets e/w:

Chicago Grey @ 14/1 - Won well at Cheltenam last year over 4 miles, and Gordon Elliot the trainer has won the race before. The only thing against it is that it's colour (haha!) It's grey and only a few grey's have won the race.

Organisedconfusion @ 25/1 - Last year's Irish National winner, and it's been confirmed in the last hour or so that it will miss this years Irish National and go to Aintree for the Grand National instead. I think that could see it's price become shorter from now and next weekend. There are two negatives I can see, and they are that it's a 7 year old, and a 7 year old hasn't won since 1940. Secondly, Nina Carberry looks like she will be the jockey and a female has never won the race. But she did win the Irish National on it.

That's the only two I will be betting until the day, as I think their prices could be shorter on the day.

Anybody looked at the National yet or got anything in mind?

With this rain it's likely to play into the hoofs of West End Rocker and Giles Cross. They have both been backed very well since the rain has come.

I am having second thoughts about Chicago Grey now even though I've backed it. It's a hold up horse, so likely to be riding mid-field or at the back, and with the amount of traffic and destruction from fallers if those tactics are to be used it will do very well not to be brought down.

The Midnight Club looks a potential bet for me. Last years fav, finished 6th and was hampered just before the turn into home by a couple of fallers where it more or less stopped dead. Now it's 4 pounds lighter this year, had a spin around Cheltenham in the Gold Cup and priced at 33/1 there could potentially be some e/w value there.

Madrid v Madrid

Over 4.5
?ú15 @ 4.7

Falcao any time
?ú10 @ 2.94

Falcao 2 or more
?ú5 @ 11.5

Ronaldo 2 or more
?ú10 @ 3.7

Red Card
?ú9 @ 2.4

Customer put ?ú2k on QPR tonight at 11/10. That'll do eh?? He also put ?ú2500 on the machines so guessing he had more money than sense!

Cracking bets tonight. Emirates Marketing Project -3 5/1, scum -1 23/20 two great handicap prices. Unfortunately I combined them with Madrid derby over 2.5 goals at 8/11 which would've been a great treble had I not added Napoli to win to make it a losing 4 fold. fudging stupid Italian football.

Customer put ?ú2k on QPR tonight at 11/10. That'll do eh?? He also put ?ú2500 on the machines so guessing he had more money than sense!

Cracking bets tonight. Emirates Marketing Project -3 5/1, scum -1 23/20 two great handicap prices. Unfortunately I combined them with Madrid derby over 2.5 goals at 8/11 which would've been a great treble had I not added Napoli to win to make it a losing 4 fold. fudging stupid Italian football.
Don't think I'll bother with four-folds anymore. Had an Italian home four-fold on tonight and that fudged up. Am probably gonna stick to trebles and below...

Thursday Aintree Pricewise

oegb8fvmj:iphone

?ú2 Win Patent

2.30pm GRUMETI 11/4
3.05pm BURTON PORT 9/2
4.50pm AL FEROF 6/5

?ú14 pays ?ú194

&

?ú1 EW Patent

2.00pm POUNGACH 14/1
4.15pm EDAURDO SOL 5/1
5.25pm HOUBLON DES OBLEUX 16/1

?ú14 pays ?ú2,107

Yanited have won 14/14 in all competitions against Wigan

Came to a shuddering halt,didn't it? I said that game worried me. Obviously the other 3 teams in my fourfold tinkled it and Utd go & lose to Wigan :lol: Never been so annoyed at losing a bet and it was only for 180 profit!

I also had 40 on the draw @ 14/5 with 15 mins left. That's the only part of the game i watched & they couldn't even test the keeper.

Quntlisted

Back