• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

To win
Villa
Sunderland
£20 pays £96.75

Overs
Villa v West Ham over 2.5
Swansea v Cardiff over 2.5
Madrid v Villarreal over 3.5
£15 pays £126.00

BTTS
Villa v West Ham
Crystal Palace v West Brom
Blackpool v Nottm Forest
Burnley v Millwall
£10 pays £113.31

Anytime scorer
Benteke
Oscar
Nugent
£7 pays £84.53

Team Goals
Spurs 2 or more
Man Utd 4 or more
Barcelona 3 or more
£30 pays £352.80

Anytime scorer
Paulinho
Mata
£8 pays £75.60

4 Fold, 13/1 with 100% bonus if it wins

Chelsea, Burnley, Leyton Orient, Fleetwood

BTTS 4 Fold, 10/1 Hull v Saints, Brighton v Leeds, Watford v Brum, Port Vale v Colchester

Last edited:
Leyton Orient v Bristol City over 2.5
Bromley win
Cardiff v Villa BTTS
£12 pays £54.29

2 or more
Villa
Watford
Real Madrid
£15 pays £124.36

Win/BTTS
Villa
Chelsea
£10 pays £165.00

BTTS
Hull v Southampton
Bolton v Burnley
Leyton Orient v Bristol City
£15 pays £79.55

Anytime scorers
Weimann
Long
Ronaldo
£10 pays £192.50

Bolton v Burnley
Wycombe v Fleetwood Town
Leyton Orient v Bristol City
Huddersfield v Nottm Forest £10 pays £238.04

W-D-W BTTS
Port Vale v Colchester
West Ham v Norwich
Hull v Southampton £3 pays £396.00

West Brom v Chelsea
Watford v Birmingham
Sheff Wed v Wigan
Bristol Rovers v Cheltenham
Brighton v Leeds £9 pays £357.21

Over 2.5
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid
Torquay v Northampton
Sheff Wed v Wigan
Hull v Southampton
West Ham v Norwich
Cardiff v Aston Villa £5 pays £382.73

I am at the Brighton match against Leeds, will be hoping for 0-0 half time and 1-0 full time to Brighton. They are a very defensive and low scoring side usually, got a few good youngsters i will be keeping an eye on.

Bang on the money:lol:

Little tip for you guys when Brighton are at home back under 2 goals, they play such defensive football it is unreal, would do well i think if they ever got to the prem with that style of play a bit Swansea like.

Anyone betting on the Winter Olympics? I always think that if you follow a niche sports -like cross country skiing, for example - these kinds of events offer good opportunities to beat the bookies in the UK. They have less information to price up the event, and there are some reasonable value bets available. Dario Cologna winning the skiathalon is a good example. He was a good price (7/1 plus) as he had been out with an ankle injury. But in 2013 he came back from an injury and won a world cup event at Sochi, and he did the same this time.

Anyone got any tips for any of the other Winter Olympic sports?

BTTS and Win treble, 61/1 Liverpool, Man Utd & Spurs

Anytime Scorer treble, 20/1 Ade, RVP & Coutinho

Anytime Scorer treble, 275/1 Vertonghen, Baines & Henderson

golf...

Northern Trust Open
Matt Kuchar
28/1

Africa Open
Dawie Van Der Walt
33/1

£5 e/w singles
£2.50 e/w double

Anyone betting on the Winter Olympics? I always think that if you follow a niche sports -like cross country skiing, for example - these kinds of events offer good opportunities to beat the bookies in the UK. They have less information to price up the event, and there are some reasonable value bets available. Dario Cologna winning the skiathalon is a good example. He was a good price (7/1 plus) as he had been out with an ankle injury. But in 2013 he came back from an injury and won a world cup event at Sochi, and he did the same this time.

Anyone got any tips for any of the other Winter Olympic sports?

No idea on WO from me im afraid

Back