• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I'm going to try and take advantage of the bet365 offer for the Emirates Marketing Project match. My pre match bet is BTTS.

£49 @ 8/15

To win
Emirates Marketing Project
PSG
£20 pays £129.38

Win/BTTS
PSG
£10 pays £189.00

To score 2 or more
PSG
£20 pays £88.20

I'm going to try and take advantage of the bet365 offer for the Emirates Marketing Project match. My pre match bet is BTTS.

£49 @ 8/15

I'm doing the same but having been stung twice this season, I'm only going £20 on over 0.5 goals

I will then back £20 on something in-play. I'm deciding whether to go for long shot or something obvious

I'm thinking Kolorov anytime, might as well try and risk my luck with a potential big return.

Sorry, just seen this. You need to put twice your stake in to your account. Then, use half for the pre match bet and the other half in-play. You pay for your in play bet and the bet is refunded if it loses.

I have Kompany to score any time @ 13.00

Check rules before you put your second bet on. I'm not sure if you have to use the in-play bet within a certain period of time.

I realised shortly after my other post that i've made a mess of this. As i've never really used bet365 i've never bothered to change the deposit limit. I put all the money in my account on the pre match bet and now I have none left for the in play bet and can't deposit anymore money :lol: ](*,)

Back