• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

bit of a strange one there isn't it? must be pretty decent odds!

Had a free bet & know how Suarez likes a tumble in the box. When I get free bets too, I always go for a long shot, nothing to lose and perhaps a very nice return!! Sadly not in this instance.

Yaya Toure 8/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 45.00
Eden Hazard 12/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 65.00
Emirates Marketing Project 2 - 1 17/2 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 47.50
Emirates Marketing Project 3 - 1 15/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return: 80.00

Demichlis Anytime Card 5/2

Last edited:
To win
Emirates Marketing Project
Fulham
Real Madrid
£20 pays £121.49

Over 2.5
Emirates Marketing Project v Chelsea
Fulham v Sheff Utd
R. Madrid v A. Madrid
£20 pays £103.64

Over 2.5 the two fa cup replays today and tomorow and 100/30 City to win cup and get their revenge on chelsea

Golf bets, again no reason for either of them...

AT&T Pebble Beach
Chris Kirk 33/1

Joburg Open
Robert Rock 35/1

£5 e/w singles
£2.50 e/w double

e/w lucky 15...

Newbury

13:50 Flicka Williams
14:25 Al Ferof
15:00 Module
15:35 Roling Star

Almost 3/1 treble, Liverpool vs Arsenal BTTS, Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project

100% Accy Bonus @ Paddypower 26/1 6 fold, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project, Sunderland, Notts Forest, Accrington Stanley

BTTS 8/1, Boro v Blackburn, S****horpe v Chesterfield, Leyton Orient v Peterborough, Port Vale v Swindon

Double Delight / Hatrick Heaven 1st Scorer, Gerrard 9/1 & Giroud 8/1

HT In Play treble 13/1, Emirates Marketing Project, Leyton Orient, Leicester

Last edited:
chelsea always find a way of ****ing accas up. i bet people had them to beat west ham and im sure no one had them down to beat Emirates Marketing Project!

Chelsea -1.75 on the asians

****ty -1.5

Southampton

Palace Under and draw

Sunderland

your "shock" of the day is Cardiff winning

chelsea always find a way of ****ing accas up. i bet people had them to beat west ham and im sure no one had them down to beat Emirates Marketing Project!

Mate had a £35 5 fold paying £2,800 and the result that let him down Chelsea 0 West Ham 0

Back