• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

90 goals lastnight, I did say ther would be goals, shame there wasnt what I needed in my BTTS bet ggggggggggggggggr

Worcester

14:20 Whistling Senator
14:50 The ****ney Mackem
15:20 State Department
15:50 Argaum
16:20 Catch Tammy

Over 2.5 goals
Doncaster – Leeds
Norwich – Bury
West Ham – Cheltenham
Peterborough – Reading

£10 @ 7

Went well yesterday, so more of the same, please :cool:

Over 2.5 goals
Accrington Stanley – Cardiff
Aston Villa – Rotherham
Nottingham F – Millwall
Watford – Bournemouth

£10 @ 7

BTTS
Accrington v Cardiff
Nottm Forest v Millwall
Barcelona v A. Madrid
£20 pays £96.92

Aston Villa to score 3 or more
Morecambe v Saudi Sportswashing Machine over 1.5 first half goals
Barcelona v A. Madrid over 3.5
£25 pays £249.38

Benteke 2 or more
D. Villa anytime
£10 pays £82.50

£5 free bet
Vuckic 2 or more
20/1

Had £5 on Celtic, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Stoke which returned £16.10

I've put £16.10 on Barca/Atletico having over 2.5 goals. Returns £24.15

It all hangs what line up we put out tonight, would like to see Sandro start, but although we are 5-0 up I can't see anything other than a handful of goals for us.

Spurs v Dinamo Tbilisi

Spurs to score 4 or more
£35 @ 2.87

Holtby anytime
£15 @ 4.5

I'm due a win. :p

Thanks. Recovered the £50 that I stupidly lost on Monday night and with a bit of interest! :D

Such an obvious bet for me too, Defoe always fills his boots in games like today's.

I think i've backed Holtby in nearly every game he's started and some when he was on the bench. :lol:

I think i've backed Holtby in nearly every game he's started and some when he was on the bench. :lol:

:ross: so a while coming then!! Still, if he can finish like that, perhaps you might not have to wait so long for your next winner!

:lol: too easy now you know that
he 'can' score goals for you?

I've gone with Coleman of Everton for mine. Intending to go £5 first scorer, £5 any time goal as think he'll give a decent return compared to the odds.

so what is the best betting website?

in terms of best deals, best odds, best facilities in terms of in play markets, perhaps cashing out etc. ?

Do you know what REALLY ****s me off? When you've got £10 at 15/2 on 2-1 Bayern and the ref gives 3 ****ing minutes injury time when there was at least 2 minutes I counted in the last 5 minutes alone!! Bollox to him absolute bollox.

Back