• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Omeega ****ed me over yesterday in the Vuelta team time trial, those bastards always threaten to do an amazing time then slip away at the end, should more then make my money back if Nibali wins overall and takes two stages.

Anyone else bet on the cycling the are some good odds around if you have any knowledge of it you can clean up. The worlds ends of September are going to be interesting, im going for cancellara for the road race with gilbert second and tony martin for the time trial with wiggins second.

post some tips up and im sure we will follow during the worlds mate

Braintree- Barnet
Nuneaton - Kidderminster
Alfreton - Hereford
Gateshead - Macclesfield

BTTS. A score pays £159.

Can't beat betting on **** football :lol:

Man Utd v Chelsea

Over 3.5
£20 @ 3.2

De Bruyne anytime
£10 @ 7.2

Ramires anytime
£10 @ 11.5

Put the Bet365 offer on today... £50 bet before the game and then £50 bet in-play. If the bet in-play loses, then I'll get that one refunded.

Unfortunately I put £50 on there being over 0.5 goals, at the moment neither side looks like scoring a goal even if this game continued all night!

The other, even more hilariously, was one that I placed right at the start of the game... over 4.5 goals @ 5/1...

Get the feeling that I'm going to regret this.

League cup games tonight, defo a BTTS night as the top teams massively change their teams around...

Normally lots of goals in these games

League cup games tonight, defo a BTTS night as the top teams massively change their teams around...

Normally lots of goals in these games

in the last round i bet over 2.5 or over 3 blind on all 30 odd games and made a 50% profit, same tonight

BTTS - 11/1
Doncaster vs Leeds
Peterborough vs Reading
Bristol City vs Crystal Palace
Leyton Orient vs Hull
Derby vs Brentford

Outsiders Treble - 49/1
Leeds
Leyton Orient
Brentford

Last edited:
Team goals