• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Irishracing.com Team ‏@IrishRacing365 1m
Danny Mullins is hit with a 14 day ban @BellewstownR for driving the ambulance back to enclosure after his mount was pulled up in 7th race

:lol:

Lucky 31...

Carlisle

18:15 Hab Reeh
18:45 Call Of Duty
19:15 Boogangoo
19:45 Luckys Connoisseur
20:45 Al Udeid

With the Ashes looming I thought id have a look at some of the bets on offer

England 3-0, 15/2 is my choice here, I honestly cannot see the Aussies winning a test, they have a decent set of bowlers but England will score far more runs than the Aussies will, potentially there will be some crap weather although not for the 1st test, the 5-0 whitewash is only 14/1 and Aussies to win 2-1 is 14/1 although I think there is more chance of Arsenal winning the PL not season than either of those two happening

Top Batsman, between Cook 5/1, Clarke 6/1 and Trott 6/1 for me with maybe Matt Prior EW at 28/1 he has a great record against the old enemy

Top Bowler, Anderson 4/1 or Swann 11/2, maybe Starc for the Aussies at 12/1 could be an outside bet, been impressed with him with what Ive seen

Wednesday cannot come soon enough though !!!! buzzing for it

how can their be a choice of 3-0 and 2-1 etc yet also a 5-0?

how many games/tests whatever are played?

Back