• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

what is this next goal to be a shot thing you are talking about? do you mean next shot will be a goal?

wish i had got on this :lol:

what is this next goal to be a shot thing you are talking about? do you mean next shot will be a goal?

wish i had got on this :lol:

Yeah, Bet365 do it.

Next goal method then has like shot, header, free kick, pen, own goal etc.. would have been bricking it if I had done it when Spain got a penalty, luckily they missed :lol:

10-0 now.

You'd have been a brick load richer if started from £10

Had a really good week at Ascot this week, 5 winners including the awesome Sky Lantern yesterday

2 final bets to hopefully end the week off on a high

3.05pm Etihaam 5/2
3.45 Dandy Boy 12/1

I'm going to try another brick or bust challenge. I'm limiting myself to one step a day.

Bet 1

Volsungur v Ks/Leiftur

Over 2.5

£30 @ 1.92

Newmarket

14:20 Love In The Desert

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

14:40 Gramercy
15:15 Arch Villian
15:50 Anton Chigurh

Keep going but skimming bits off here or there. The best this has gone before was getting £10 up to over £400 but then lost £300 on Arsenal to score in both halves against Wigan a couple of seasons a go. They scored early in the first half then went to brick :lol:

Actually i'm lieing, I started with £30 that day too, 13th April 2012. The arsenal bet was the 5th one along the way. I managed to bank nearly £200 along the way then lost £300 of a £400 pot on the Arsenal game.

Win only lucky 15...

Chester

16:55 Interior Minister
17:25 Montaff

Newmarket

17:05 Abilene
17:35 Great Timing

Played a bit safe on the England game, Egypt were 9/2 to beat them but as they had nothing to play for I thought just laying England was a better option. According to flashscores, England U20s haven't won a game since 1997.

Back