• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Uttoxeter

18:45 Renegotiate
19:15 Captain Brown
19:45 Favoured Nation
20:15 Ninfea
20:45 Me And Ben

Might give this a go:

2nbc7tl.jpg

Pretty much placing bet's on games where the odds are 1/7 at the minimum and no larger than 1/10. Pretty much a very slow build and you certainly have patience. But after 50 bets starting with £10 you pretty much get to £7k +

you should have a go at the table above Dayo. Especially as you already have a bit of money in your account. I suppose it does get quite scary betting big money on one game :lol:

I don't have the patience to keep backing rubbish odds. I'll end up throwing it all on a 5/1 bet after after about 6 bets :lol:

I don't have the patience to keep backing rubbish odds. I'll end up throwing it all on a 5/1 bet after after about 6 bets :lol:

could always have two accounts? one for when you do your normal bets but the other one just visit daily or every few hours?

That does make sense but I like to keep everything in one place. Paddypower for horses and football parlays and Betfair for single bets.

Just realised my golf bets are for next week not tomorrow #-o

Over 2.5

Levadia Tallinn v Bala Town
FC Vaduz v Chikhura
Glentoran v KR Reykjavik

£5 pays £30.81

Bath

18:10 Blue Mood
18:40 Glens Wobbly
19:10 Hidden Link
19:40 Big Thunder
20:10 Edgeworth

Might give this a go:

2nbc7tl.jpg

Pretty much placing bet's on games where the odds are 1/7 at the minimum and no larger than 1/10. Pretty much a very slow build and you certainly have patience. But after 50 bets starting with £10 you pretty much get to £7k +

would be interested in this - reckon it'd be worth starting a separate thread to keep track of everyone's bets? would obviously need a few more posters to join in

i reckon you could just keep doing over 0.5 in games in the football league! odds are usually similar!

Ascot

13:55 Confessional

York

14:55 Awake My Soul

Newmarket

15:15 Dance And Dance
15:50 Zanetto

Southwell

13:40 **** And Hen

Stratford

14:20 Portofino Wasp
15:20 Castlemorris King