• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

My selection tomorrow:

Emirates Marketing Project
Watford
Motherwell
Stoke

Gonna put £8.50 on it, but not as a full accumulator. Do you think I should do a 3-way for returns of £60 or doubles for return of £33? Just with my luck lately, be decent to get some sort of money.. and only needing two results to come through for £33 would be a decent call. Think in this case, maybe two-way would be better than 3-way as those matches could go either way tbh. Suppose with 33 quid I could just top up my betting fund again, unless I risk being greedy going for the £60!

What you reckon you'd do?

bw5blUH.jpg

Win/Draw/Win markets only. Betvictor.

Draw @ 12/5 - Sunderland - Swansea
(Match Betting)
Draw @ 12/5 - Villa - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
(Match Betting)
Stoke City @ 21/20
(Match Betting)
Emirates Marketing Project @ 1/2
(Match Betting)
Tottenham Hotspur @ 5/6
(Match Betting)
Everton @ 8/13
(Match Betting)
Arsenal @ 29/20
(Match Betting)
Chelsea @ 1/2
(Match Betting)
Draw @ 5/2 Fulham - West Ham
(Match Betting)
Man Utd @ 2/9
(Match Betting)

Multiple Type: 10 fold
Stake: 5.00
Possible Return: 8269.98

Nailed on

bw5blUH.jpg

Win/Draw/Win markets only. Betvictor.

Went with my original idea of putting £8.50 on Emirates Marketing Project, Watford, Stoke and Motherwell.. only need two to win for steady return of £32.50. Could gain more profit going treble instead but playing the slow steady game.

I'll throw my last £5 out of my betting fund onto that BetVictor deal when it actually allows me to, down at the moment. Quite fancy £5 on Sunderland, Arsenal and Man Utd -1 for return of £50. Least it allows me for another treble at the weekend.

If I lose these three then I'm done guys, not wanting to waste any more money as it's becoming boring now haha..

Betvictor working fine here. That treble promotion is £10 max stakes. Think I'll be going a tenner on City,Arsenal and Chelsea. Returns £55

Yes @ 8/11 Villa - Saudi Sportswashing Machine
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 4/7 Bristol City - Watford
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 4/6 Portsmouth - Notts county
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 20/23 Leyton Orient - Swindon
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 13/20 Gillingham - Northampton
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 8/15 Motherwell - Dundee Utd
(Both Teams to Score)
Yes @ 4/5 Lazio - Juventus
(Both Teams to Score)

Multiple Type: 7 fold
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 385.07

All of yesterday's money has gone on...

Sunderland v Swansea

Both teams to score
£70 @ 1.91

Michu anytime
£15 @ 2.98

Routledge anytime
£5 @ 8.48

Stoke v Wigan

2-2
£2 @ 20/1

Over 2.5
£25 @ 2.44

Walters anytime
£25 @ 3.55

Teams to score 2 or more
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
QPR
Stoke
£10 pays £229.23

Anytime Scorers
Cisse
Remy
Michu
£10 pays £252.00

Okay, my double (£8.50) on City, Watford, Motherwell and Stoke returns £32.50, thinking of throwing £5 on the same selection but as a treble.. so if three results come up I get £60 odd return plus the £32 double I did, then at least if only two come up, that's £32.50 from £13.50 bets, decent £19 profit otherwise (either way they'll all lose or one will come through :lol:)

EDIT: Turns out Motherwell is postponed.. my luck. I'll include a new 4th team in the treble.

I take it the same returns still apply and that I just need two out of three teams to win?

Last edited:
Over 2.5

Villa - Newc
QPR - City
Barnsley - Millwall
Bristol City - Watford
Portsmouth - Notts county
Yeovil - MK Dons
Gills - Northampton

£7 pays £423

Sunderland - Swansea DRAW
Villa - Newc DRAW
Stoke

£10 pays £250 odd

Treble
Watford
Notts County
Gills vs Northampton Over 2.5 Goals

BTTS 4 Fold
Bristol City vs Watford
Pompey vs Notts County
Yeovil vs MK Dons
Gills vs Northampton

Treble
Emirates Marketing Project
Stoke
Villa vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Draw

Last edited:
Nothing is going right for me..

City drawing
Stoke 2-0 up and now drawing
Sunderland drawing
Watford losing
Juventus losing

sigh.. looks like 12 bets in a row without a win lol. I need City and Stoke wins to basically win two of the bets.

City drew
Stoke drew
Sunderland drew
Juventus lost
Watford lost

And I only needed two of them to win about £30. Am I really this unlucky? I've given up with betting now :( Waste of money for me right now.

Back