• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

You know it's a brick night when even Dayo took a hit :lol:

You know it's a good night when fmfan08 wins a bet (I haven't for a while, for the record)

When does betvictor give you the free treble bet then? I know it's for the weekend, just when do we get to see it?

City drew
Stoke drew
Sunderland drew
Juventus lost
Watford lost

And I only needed two of them to win about £30. Am I really this unlucky? I've given up with betting now :( Waste of money for me right now.

Doing 5 teams your statistically not going to win that often as Ive said pick 3 teams or maybe even 2, yep youll win less but you will win more

You know it's a good night when fmfan08 wins a bet (I haven't for a while, for the record)

When does betvictor give you the free treble bet then? I know it's for the weekend, just when do we get to see it?

Not sure. I presume it will be under promo cash (hover over your main balance)

Im going to have a little dabble following the Spain Train's 2 bets tonight

10/1 - 5 Fold
BTTS Arsenal vs Liverpool
BTTS Everton vs West Brom
BTTS Madrid vs Barca
Chelsea
Spurs

&

3/1 - Treble
BTTS Arsenal vs Liverpool
BTTS Madrid vs Barca
Chelsea

Last edited:
BTTS
Arsenal v Liverpool
Norwich v Spurs
Reading v Chelsea
Real Madrid v Barcelona
£20 pays £107.14

Anytime Scorers
Sturridge
Dempsey
Pedro
£8 pays £184.00

Real Madrid v Barcelona

Over 3.5
£60 @ 2.06

Over 4.5
£24 @ 3.4

Benzema anytime
£20 @ 2.7

Iniesta anytime
£20 @ 6.2

If I was having a first goalscorer bet tonight it would be Sturridge in the Arsenal match.

Accumulator

Chelsea
United
Fulham vs West Ham (Draw)
Norwich vs Spurs (Draw)
Everton
Arsenal vs Liverpool (Draw)

£5 returns £568.20

Celtic
Man Utd
over 0.5 in Norwich/Spurs
over 0.5 in Arsenal/Pool