• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I'd seen you'd done this Dayo, liked the look of it but missed the Brentford Chelsea game, so followed the same bet and included Montpellier Nice, finished 1-0 grrrrrrrrr.

So still pursued another bet with the same over 3.5 and over 2.5's but just Barca Malaga and Ath Madrid.

these moments in my life where i regret not going with my gut. I was going to put £50 on it after seeing how good you have done the past months etc. But chickened out

found one

400019_o.gif

5 back to back matches on the tele with lots of goals today, fantastic. I imagine the Spain Train had a good day too.

he got from £50 to £1k on Friday and then got from £50 to £1k yesterday... today he got to about £800 and then withdrew.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to beat Villa
Emirates Marketing Project to beat QPR
Stoke to beat Wigan

£20 @ 9.61

Arsenal v Liverpool, over 3.5
Chelsea to score 3 or more against Reading
United to beat Southampton

£10 @ 9.823

Back