• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

A game involving Cheltenham is going to fudge me over. Lost count the amount of times that has happened. Permanently brick listed from this day forth

Easier said than done. Usually I wouldn't pick a game involving Cheltenham to produce goals. Serves me right for being greedy as 4 of the 5 legs came in...

Celebrity Big Brother

Ryan Maloney (Toady) to win
£20 @ 5/1

You can get just over evens on betfair for him to finish top 3 but i've gone for win only.

Well he's in the top 3 but won't make it higher than that. His odds were ridiculously high in the middle of the week and was the rank outsider of the 5 that were left.

26 Jan 2013 - Huddersfield v Leicester - Match Betting
Leicester @ 5/6

26 Jan 2013 - Bolton v Everton - Match Betting
Everton @ 7/10

26 Jan 2013 - Brighton v Arsenal - Teams To Score
Both Teams @ 8/11

26 Jan 2013 - Macclesfield v Wigan - Match Betting
Wigan @ 4/7

26 Jan 2013 - Man Utd v Fulham - Match Betting
Man Utd @ 3/10

Stake : £10.00 @ 10.997

Last edited:
Decided to do a weekend one, limit is £5 a week for me though :lol:

Going to go:

Zulte-Waregem
Lazio
Bournemouth
Elche
Man Utd
Charlton
Leicester

Returns £197

Anyone think I should do a six fold of this instead? Returns £118 if one team messes up. Unsure what to do, risk it and be greedy for extra £80 or at least "play it safe" in case one team messes it up as usual..

Decided to do a weekend one, limit is £5 a week for me though :lol:

Going to go:

Zulte-Waregem
Lazio
Bournemouth
Elche
Man Utd
Charlton
Leicester

Returns £197

Anyone think I should do a six fold of this instead? Returns £118 if one team messes up. Unsure what to do, risk it and be greedy for extra £80 or at least "play it safe" in case one team messes it up as usual..

To be honest, how often do 7 folds, 6 folds or even 5 folds come in the answer is not often, you would be better off doing trebles or doubles at most..

Lingfield

12:20 Silver Dixie

Cheltenham

13:50 Sanctuaire
14:25 Imperial Commander
15:00 Whisper
15:35 Walkon

Betvictor are doing BTTS promo: A BTTS 5-fold or more this week,if it loses,you will get a free BTTS bet next week. Up to £10

To win
Burnley
Wolves
Plymouth
£10 pays £91.88

Over 2.5
Stoke v Emirates Marketing Project
Man Utd v Fulham
Brentford v Chelsea
Leeds v Spurs
Oldham v Liverpool
£17 pays £177.50

Burton Albion, Gillingham, Man Utd - 3.5/1

BTTS - 8/1
Derby vs Blackburn
Forest vs Watford
Wolves vs Blackpool
Leyton Orient vs Notts County

BTTS - 15/1
Brighton vs Arsenal
QPR vs MK Dons
Bristol vs Ipswich
Pompey vs Hartlepool
Preston vs Coventry

Throwaway 8 Fold - 30/1
Leicester, Arsenal, Norwich, Everton, Boro, Reading, Emirates Marketing Project, Juventus

Last edited:
Stoke v Emirates Marketing Project

Over 2.5
£17 @ 2.06

N'Zonzi anytime
£5 @ 25/1

Dzeko anytime
£15 @ 2.82

I was thinking of putting £50 on City tomorrow, would return £80 and then put the £80 on the late Man Utd kick off which would see me have about £105 going into Sunday. Would then put that on the early Chelsea game which would return £135.. Then put all of it on a Liverpool/Barca double which would win me £190

Or I could all 5 teams on a five fold and £50 would return £212

Better late than never City!!

To be honest, how often do 7 folds, 6 folds or even 5 folds come in the answer is not often, you would be better off doing trebles or doubles at most..

True, I prefer trebles.. but I decided to go sixfold on 7 teams instead in case one team lets me down which is usually the case.

What combo did you go for in the end ???

Singles in the end just in case I find something along the way that might boost profit. I was going to put the £80 on Arsenal but I thought nah and at the moment very glad so I think I'll stick with Man Utd. Then perhaps Juve afterwards but I'll see how I feel.

Back