• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

And my bad luck continues.. last 6 or 7 bets I've lost! I know you can't win every time but wouldn't mind some luck. Fair enough there were quite a few teams I picked, usually go for trebles/4 folds but ehh, might have to copy one of you lot next weekend. See you then!

Burton Albion, Gillingham, Man Utd - 3.5/1

BTTS - 8/1
Derby vs Blackburn
Forest vs Watford
Wolves vs Blackpool
Leyton Orient vs Notts County

BTTS - 15/1
Brighton vs Arsenal
QPR vs MK Dons
Bristol vs Ipswich
Pompey vs Hartlepool
Preston vs Coventry

Throwaway 8 Fold - 30/1
Leicester, Arsenal, Norwich, Everton, Boro, Reading, Emirates Marketing Project, Juventus

After seeing their team Im going all in on United £160 on at 3/10 pays £213

Im considering making it a double with Juventus, but Italian footie always seems to screw me over...so am not sure, that would pay £260 for the £160 on

Im considering making it a double with Juventus, but Italian footie always seems to screw me over...so am not sure, that would pay £260 for the £160 on

No ive decided to not bet on the single or the double, I ay be wrong but I just have a gut feeling it wont come in, so being sensible...

Waiting for over 2.5 in the United match for a £15 profit on the day.

Macclesfield v Wigan cost me £40 quid which tinkled me off seeing as I had over 1.5 and it was 1-0 at HT. Done a 7 fold over 1.5s for £6 and just that one let me down.

brick day so far.

Thinking of putting my £104 winnings from this Man Utd win on

Juventus
Deportivo vs. Valencia, over 1.5
Heracles vs. PSV, over 1.5

Would return about £180

What do you guys reckon?

Thinking of putting my £104 winnings from this Man Utd win on

Juventus
Deportivo vs. Valencia, over 1.5
Heracles vs. PSV, over 1.5

Would return about £180

I wouldn't. £100+ is too much to put on a treble on football these days IMO. Too unpredictable but, ultimately, your shout.

In the Zaragoza match over 2.5 is 5/4 with under being 4/7. Very rare that the over is the outside bet and I'm always suspicious when this happens.

I wouldn't. £100+ is too much to put on a treble on football these days IMO. Too unpredictable but, ultimately, your shout.

If it's goals I think it may be worth the risk, ALWAYS goals in the Dutch league, PSV don't end games with 1 goal.

If it's goals I think it may be worth the risk, ALWAYS goals in the Dutch league, PSV don't end games with 1 goal.

It depends how badly you need the money, if it loses wouldve lost your original £50 and they always say dont bet what you cant afford to lose

True. I often would for example play the £54 winnings and if that loses withdraw the original £50 back to my account for the next week/weekend.

Gonna bet the £54 on it, should return £92 all together which isn't bad going. Leave me with about £140+ going into tomorrows games.

It's the safe option mate but the sensible one. Still great profit and if it loses YOU haven't lost and can regroup and start again next time.

Most definitely. It's always good to come in here and discuss options first. Otherwise, I could have quite easily spunked that £104 away if it doesn't come in.

Most definitely. It's always good to come in here and discuss options first. Otherwise, I could have quite easily spunked that £104 away if it doesn't come in.

True plus it's been my job for over 12 years so I've seen it all before. Talkings good.

Back