• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Valencia in for a battering. Just conceded two in the space of a minute. 3 down after 35 minutes.

Its raining winners for me this weekend

Winners of 22/1, 12/1, 10/1, 8/1, 13/2, 6/1, 9/2, 7/2, 3/1 and 5/2 and a valencia goal will give me a 6/1 accy in too

Lucky you :( I lost like 4 trebles over the weekend due to a goal. Last one tomorrow, 4.50 on Everton, Betis and Benfica tomorrow returns £22.50. It's stupid as I chose this dutch club but match has been postponed so could have been £43 odd.

I'll take something.. my luck has been awful recently, quitting after this so I don't waste money :-"

Limit to a fiver a week/fortnight for me in the future, games don't look to good this week imo

Last edited:
BTTS - 7/1
Southampton v Everton
Betis v Athletic Bilbao
Academica v Nacional
Orduspor v Mersin

Lambert 1st Scorer, 13/2
Jelavic 1st Scorer, 5/1

Last edited:
Southampton v Everton

Everton win
£30 @ 2.06

Over 3.5
£24 @ 3.25

Lambert anytime
£15 @ 3.25

Osman anytime
£15 @ 6.9

£10 challenge...

Step 1

Everton v Southampton

Both Teams To Score

£10 to £16.15

Using paddypower this time for this so odds won't be as good.

Just cannot bring myself to bet against Southampton with a new manager in charge

Form guide goes out the window in these situations

Anddddd I lose another treble. Going to be back in a few weeks as I don't want to waste any more money on my bad luck :)

BOOOOOOOOOM!

252661_10151180443181886_787226407_n.jpg

BTTS - Blackburn vs Brighton
BTTS - Notts County vs Oldham
BTTS - Woking vs Newport County - PP
Bournemouth

8/1

Missed out by 1 goal

Last edited:
Back