• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

But if you keep a fixed starting bank, lets say £1,000. Each of the bets is set at £200. 1.20 of £200 is only £40 but the money is added to the bank and from there you take 20% of the bank for the next bet. If you stay rigid to the plan, it must give you greater chance of success?

Given that odds are often 1.25+ then you need 4 out of 5 bets to come in to break even. I realise that this could be seen as a big ask AND YET I think it's possible.

I don't have £1,000 that I can just throw at this. Instead, I'm doing my accumulator which has already seen me cover my stake and more and seeing where that can go. I may then start with £100 as a bank. Not wow, admittedly, but would prove to me if I can make this work longer term or not without getting scalded if it all goes horribly wrong.

Tried it mate no good. Maybe you'll have more luck than me. It seems great until you get a 0-0 or 1-0.

I started off with £20 about two years ago doing singles over 1.5. Got it upto about £260 and then you don't mind backing say Barcelona at 1/10 or something of the like. Put the whole £260 on our home game against West Ham (March 2011) at 1/4 and we drew 0-0. That was to win £65 so the more you have the better the returns but eventually you'll pick a brick game when you least expect it.

I put £30 on that game...on 0-0 !!!

Aston Villa, Reading, Fulham, Wigan - 12/1

Derby, Norwich, Cardiff, Millwall, Man Utd - 17/1

BTTS - 40/1
Bristol Rovers vs Gills
Ebbsfleet vs Lincoln
QPR vs WBA
Telford vs Southport
Barnsley vs Burnley
Aldershot vs Rothertham
Accrington vs Dagenham
Blackburn vs Bristol City

Over 2.5 Goals - 7/1
Fulham vs Blackpool
Ebbsfleet vs Lincoln
Peterborough vs Norwich
Leicester vs Burton

Wincanton

14:40 Mr Gardner

Sandown

15:00 Lord Of House
15:40 Royal Charm

Chepstow

15:20 Master Overseer

City - Watford
Peterborough - Norwich
Barnsley - Burnley
Spurs - Coventry
Southampton - Chelsea
Middlesbrough - Hastings
Palace - Stoke
QPR - West Brom
Sheff Weds - Mk Dons
West Ham - Utd

Over 2.5 - £5 is definitely going to pay £784.87

No, not today...

Brighton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Over 4.5
£15 @ 5/1

Mackail-Smith anytime
£25 @ 2.9

Obertan anytime
£10 @ 7.2

BTTS
Brighton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Villa v Ipswich
Crystal Palace v Stoke
Fulham v Blackpool
QPR v West Brom
Southampton v Chelsea
£10 pays £174.90

To win
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Charlton
Leeds
£10 pays £115.26

Team Goals
Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2 or more
Spurs 3 or more
West Ham 2 or more
£18 pays £195.87

yeah, realised when I was typing them out :lol:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine down to 10 now too.

Backed Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Brighton - over 1.5 goals @ 1.29 for bet 6

And on I go! Bet 6 has been won and I've picked 5 consecutive games which have each had over 1.5 goals. I'll be honest and say I really feared for this game when Brighton were 1-0 up, I could see it finishing that way.

Now to pick my 3pm kick off game.

For those curious about why that was my 6th full bank bet, and not my 5th (given that I've picked 5 over 1.5 goals matches), the reason is that I went in full bank for an in-play extra goal in Villa v Swansea on the first day of this betting series.

One last go...

BTTS
Villa v Ipswich
Crystal Palace v Stoke
Fulham v Blackpool
QPR v West Brom
Southampton v Chelsea
West Ham v Man Utd
£10 pays £180.46

To win
Charlton
Leeds
West Ham
£10 pays £180.41

Team Goals
Villa 3 or more
Spurs 3 or more
West Ham 2 or more
Swansea 2 or more
£11 pays £412.30

FA Cup Super Accy

Hull v Leyton Orient
Derby v Tranmere
Millwall v Preston
Aston Villa v Ipswich
Charlton v Huddersfield Charlton
Fulham v Blackpool Fulham
Wigan v Bournemouth

£10 returns £450

How much are you winning on each bet? £6 or something? You've got far more patience than me mate!

I'd have to pick doubles/trebles at least

Yup, it's a chain bet so it's only going to be small profits at the moment but it will build up quickly once it gets going. If this one comes off then I make £8 profit or so and, should it come off early, I might choose to invest on another match to see what can happen. I started with £10 so to have taken it to £31.89 is a good return thus far but I want to see how close to the mystical 60 bets I can get.

Oh and I do like the crazy hit and hope accumulators too:

My accumulator for the day is £10 on the following teams to win: Wigan, Blackburn, Stoke, Sunderland, Tottenham (-2)

If that comes off then I will make a profit of about £400

If you keep winning,will you keep betting? Or will your arsehole go if/when you get to a grand or so? It's easy to say it's only a tenner you have lost if you lose but a grand is a grand.....

Back