• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I posted the £1 challenge earlier in the year but, as someone pointed out, you may as well start with a tenner.

that was very much tongue in cheek :lol:

You're like me, I threaten to give up hoping that that will persuade luck to change but it rarely does! :(

I'm not for quitting gambling, it doesn't control my life and its just a fun vice like how others smoke or drink.

You're like me, I threaten to give up hoping that that will persuade luck to change but it rarely does! :(

I'm not for quitting gambling, it doesn't control my life and its just a fun vice like how others smoke or drink.

I don't go out, drink or smoke. Gambling is the only thing I waste my money on.

Celtic to score 2+ 2/5
Chelsea to score 3+ 4/5

£20 at almost bang on 6/4.

Incidentally, Chelsea to score 5+ with skybet is 5/1.

Other than the Chelsea game I don't see many goals in the other two. Wouldn't surprise me if they both finished 1-1. I'll be on the overs bandwagon regardless :lol:

Chelsea to score 2 or more first half goals
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton over 3.5

£20 pays £143.00

Chelsea to score 4 or more
£54 @ 2.95

Cisse (Saudi Sportswashing Machine) anytime
£25 @ 2/1

Back