• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Think you have a good chance with that mate, you must be profiting though?

I'm really tempted to put a bet on again in the style of your recent bets with

£50 on Arsenal to score 3+ goals @ 2.92
and then set up bets on other goal scorers including Lambert to score 2+ goals @ 11, which I'm sure is less than it was earlier, then again Over 3.5 goals has moved down from 2.8 to 2.72 so I shouldn't be shocked.

nice decent day of profit for me today across the board. needed swansea to win to make it better

utd
spurs
swansea
city

Last edited:
Southampton v Arsenal

Over 3.5
£54 @ 2.74
(step 4)

Lambert anytime
£20 @ 3.2

Davis anytime
£10 @ 13.5

Walcott anytime
£25 @ 2.18

Cazorla anytime
£15 @ 3.75

£19.94 @ 1.22 - Over 1.5 goals in the Southampton v Arsenal game - Bet 4 of the attempted 60.

If this comes in then I will be on approximately £24 from an original £10. If there is 2 early goals then I will see what the nature of the game is before deciding whether I want to make any other bets. I want this to be of ongoing interest but equally I want to see if I can achieve the target nice and early (or fail, depending on what happens first).

Southampton v Arsenal

Over 3.5
£54 @ 2.74
(step 4)

Lambert anytime
£20 @ 3.2

Davis anytime
£10 @ 13.5

Walcott anytime
£25 @ 2.18

Cazorla anytime
£15 @ 3.75

I must have missed this mate but what are you trying with the 'step 4 etc'?

Starting with £10 and betting on single bets, then rolling it over from one bet to another.

£19.94 @ 1.22 - Over 1.5 goals in the Southampton v Arsenal game - Bet 4 of the attempted 60.

If this comes in then I will be on approximately £24 from an original £10. If there is 2 early goals then I will see what the nature of the game is before deciding whether I want to make any other bets. I want this to be of ongoing interest but equally I want to see if I can achieve the target nice and early (or fail, depending on what happens first).

And it's come in before half time. Contemplating placing another bet on the current match. I was going to stick to betting only over 1.5 goals at the start of play but I figure that if I can find a bet with similar odds of 1.2 in-play, and the other bet has won, then it could be good to place those bets. If nothing else, it speeds up the potential win/loss and so I can see where this thing goes.

Thankfully, I didn't put a bet on for another goal. My instincts were such that I couldn't see another goal coming.

Football often has a way of balancing itself out. Every other game earlier today had gone over 2.5 goals and so there was always a chance for under 2.5. Add in that Arsenal had scored 7 in their last game and there was alwats that chance that they wouldn't play as well as expected. Perhaps it's over confidence, perhaps it's the other team raising to meet the challenge, perhaps a bit of both.

Either way, I'm not shocked by the score line.

Back