• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I keep trying it this year but starting with £10. Last year I got up to about £400 banking little bits here and there and then lost £350 on Arsenal to score in both halves against Wigan at The Emirates. They scored in the first half then couldn't find a goal in the 2nd.

Started again last night with an extra £10 on my darts bet so have £17 to waste on something now.

Last edited:
Ah yess. I've done that in the past. I when you get to like £140k etc. I can't see how anyone could bet that to double it :p

I find I get no enjoyment from betting large amounts. Spend most that match thinking "what did you do that for you prat?" Then if it does come in it's just a relief rather than actually enjoying the win. My favourites are either multiple overs with good potential profit or ridiculous goal scorer bets.

Every week my grandad asks me to put a £5 BTTS bet on the English games shown live on Sky over the course of Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday. He does quite well and this week it was just QPR letting him down.

Accy - 7/1
Man Utd
Crystal Palace
Watford
Swindon

BTTS - 7/1
Newport vs Forest Green
Brum vs Cardiff
Brentford vs Bournemouth
Blackpool vs Hull

Over 2.5 Goals - 6/1
Tottenham vs Reading
Leeds vs Bolton
Peterborough vs Barnsley
Ebbsfleet vs Dartford

Will anyone be jumping all over that paddypower offer today? On 2 selected races they will be refunding all losers. They haven't said which 2 races yet though.

BTTS 14/1

Ipswich vs Brighton
Yeovil vs Leyton Orient
Crewe vs Carlisle
Oxford vs Cheltenham
Morecombe vs Bradford

horses done aswell.

There's got to be some sort of catch though. If I put £50 on two horses i'm sure i'll manage a way of losing the lot :lol:

Not sure how true it is but i've just read the catch is they aren't telling us which races they are until after the off [-(

Musselburgh

13:05 Lets Get Serious
13:40 Monetary Fund
14:15 Definite Appeal
14:45 Dontpaytheferryman

Not sure how true it is but i've just read the catch is they aren't telling us which races they are until after the off [-(

What it says on their twitter feed, bit of a scam really, itll be the races where they have the least spread

West Brom v Fulham

Over 2.5
£37 @ 1.92
(£17 of this being the £10 challenge)

Lukaku anytime
£20 @ 2.7

Mulumbu anytime
£4 @ 9.6

Berbatov anytime
£15 @ 3.2

Berbatov 2 or more
£5 @ 14.5

To win
Leeds
Coventry
Kidderminster
£20 pays £139.48

Fulham
Villa
£10 pays £209.00

BTTS
Emirates Marketing Project v Stoke
Tottenham v Reading
West Ham v Norwich
Wigan v Man Utd
Southampton v Arsenal
£10 pays £159.95

Team Goals
West Brom 2 or more
Man Utd 3 or more
Spurs 3 or more
Southampton 2 or more
£20 pays £598.95

Over 2.5
West Brom v Fulham
Swansea v Villa
Over 3.5
Spurs v Reading
Southampton v Arsenal
£20 pays £354.29

Anytime Scorer
Michu
Walcott
Torres
Suarez
Cisse (Saudi Sportswashing Machine)
£10 pays £414.55

£10 on over 1.5 goals - part 1 of my over 1.5 goals accumulator - trying to get 60 in a row if I can at odds of at least 1.2 each time
£5 on over 4.5 goals

1st paddy power rufund was the 1.05 at musselburgh, theres loads of tinkled off people on twitter as they announced it about 1.10 and the site are not accepting bets lol.

Last edited:
Back