• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

BTTS - 4/1
Everton vs Chelsea
Dundee vs St Mirren
QPR vs Liverpool

Chelsea, Liverpool - 4/1
2 Draws - 12/1

Chelsea 2-1, Liverpool 2-1 - 100/1

Lightfoot Tips for Today
Porto, Benfica, Sussuolo, Livorno - 5/1
Sassuolo -1, Porto -1, Benfica -1 - 8/1

Last edited:
Accumulator

Chelsea vs Everton DRAW
QPR vs Liverpool WIN
Spurs vs Reading WIN
Southampton vs Arsenal WIN
Wigan vs United WIN
Swansea vs Villa WIN
City vs Stoke WIN

Ok then, I guess I'll do it!!

£50 @ 3.35 - over 3.5 goals
£5 @ 12.5 - Hitzlsperger to score any time
£5 @ 7.6 Baines to score any time
£10 @ 8.2 Ramires to score any time
£10 @ 3 Torres to score any time
£10 @ 12 Torres to score any time 2+ goals

I have to write it, I'm picking it up and dropping it straight from Betfair, in exchange for my money which appears to be lost today in spite of the game being very open! Amazed how Everton have played as well as they have and yet no reward.

Apparently LFC have this virus in their camp so may be worth taking on QPR at 10/3

Ive done Cisse / QPR Wincast 7/1

Yeah, I heard about that but the only people missing are Rodgers and Brad Jones and a technical coach I think. Strong first team, depends whether they are tired.

I can't help but agree that Taarabt will score today, he's just the type of player to score in fixstures like this.

I always wonder whether, after a few early goals, it's worth backing Under 5.5 or the likes at odds of around 1.7

The chances are that there will be less than three more goals left in this game and so the odds are favourable. I think it automatically adjusts to how early goals have gone in but it's unlikely for repeat in rest of game.

Back