• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

To win
Arsenal
Stoke
West Brom
£5 pays £87.38

Over 2.5
Everton v Arsenal
Southampton v Norwich
Spurs v Liverpool
Over 3.5
Man Utd v West Ham
£5 pays £52.50

Team Goals
Everton to score 2 or more
Man Utd to score 2 or more 2nd half goals
Spurs to score 2 or more
West Brom to score 2 or more
£5 pays £100.80

Anytime Scorers
Adam
Mata
Sterling
£5 pays £265.78

Took £2.19 off my winnings last night to round it off and found out I had a free £5 bet anyway.. so stuck £7.19 on Chelsea, United, City and Stoke for wins tonight. Returns £35 odd.

Same guy who threw out that nice tip last night. I'm never lucky two nights in a row but it's only £2.19 lost anyway :p Chelsea v Fulham is always a tight game and got a strange feeling Stoke will draw with Saudi Sportswashing Machine, but I HATE betting on draws.

Damn it, Chelsea. The luck is strong with me at the moment tbh.. should have trusted my gut on a Chelsea draw. surprised on that Stoke comeback but I have a £5 free bet on my Coral account so will go for a treble this weekend.

I absolutely smashed my tips tonight !!!

6/1 treble, 5/1 treble, 2/1 single, 8/15 single all landed tonight and a 32/1 still on with 2 games remaining! One of those teams is Barcelona who are 3-1 up too.

Stuck my last £20 on over 4.5 in the Barcelona match. 3-1 on 59 minutes and ended that way lol fudging joke.

Good night for me, did a BTTS 4 accy which won

A80yBr0CcAA1GX-.jpg

and did 2-1 in the ground, 8/1 won £90 on this

and we beat the dippers

I used to have my own form book which I created and used successfully. Successful in that it won me minor predicting honours. I have started creating a new one now, hopefully with similar fiscal success. I intend to cover each of the league sides but its going to take some time!! So far I've only covered Arsenal and they're an easy one! We all know that they create a lot of chances, threaten to give their opponents the game, rely on Walcott & Cazorla, have no player in the top 15 goal scorers list whilst having 2 in the assists list; Walcott (4) and Cazorla (3). They seem to struggle against strikers with good technique rather than pace or height. Plus they are rubbish in the first half, especially away! They are near the bottom of the table on first half performances.

Oh and the surprise team; Fulham, the side who lead the statistics table with combination of highest percentage, shots and corners etc looks like Fulham will cause us many difficulties.

Figures taken from Soccerway.com

BTTS - £20 pays £200
QPR vs Aston Villa
Millwall vs Charlton
Accrington vs Oxford
Bury vs Southend

£20 Treble pays £184
Watford
Doncaster
Tranmere

£10 pays £225
Chelsea, Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool
- DONE

Spurs 2-1, 9/1
Spurs 3-1, 18/1

Good luck to all today !!!!

Last edited:
£1 long shot on quadruple: Draw/Arsenal and WBA/Stoke in the HT/FT markets in addition to both Manchester clubs winning from behind.

Odds of near 8000/1

Back