• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

One last chance...

Lyon to score 2 or more
Inter to score 2 or more
Tottenham to score 3 or more
Sporting Lisbon v Genk over 2.5

£40 pays £712.80

Bloody lowest odds bet of the 4 lets me down by a goal ](*,)

Once again weve all come so bloody close...

Maybe its a sign, cut the teams down in the bet and up the stakes ??

Instead of 4 teams, do 3 and double up on stake

Betid 28923828100 Time: 22:04 Bet Type: Treble Stake: £ 130.00
EVENT SELECTION PRICE E/W TERMS STATUS
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V NK MARIBOR EUROPA LEAGUE GAMES
Match Betting - IR 90 Mins
Tottenham 9/20 Win only Settled
LAZIO V PANATHINAIKOS EUROPA LEAGUE GAMES
Lazio 1/22 Win only Settled
HANNOVER 96 V HELSINGBORG EUROPA LEAGUE GAMES
Hannover 96 2/17 Win only Settled

Very nervy way to win £90 thus stake money and a bit more recovered.

Then stuck £11 on roulette on the betvictor site,£2 on 34 which subsequently came in.

Think I've used me luck this week

Won over £100 today so not all bad. Man Utd are 1/2 to beat Villa, might stick it all on that.

£25 on arsenal, united and city to score 2 or more returns £88. Not doing anything else (he says!) I'm tinkled off with this week. £350 is the difference one goal has made on two consecutive nights. Always one fudging goal ain't it.

Anybody get on Living Legend in 4.50pm at Wolverhampton, was 33/1 then got smashed into big time, I got on at 5/1, it went off 2/1 and romped it

If i was picking horses today...

Doncaster

14:35 Art Scholar
15:45 Shamaal Nibras

Wincanton

14:50 Baby Mix
15:25 Ballyallia Man

Like Palace being 11/10 to beat Ipswich the other night I really feel the bookies have got it wrong again today

Burnley are away at Ipswich, Burnley have a new manager in Dyche and have beaten Wolves & Leeds in their two most recent games, Ipswich are awful currently but Burnley are priced at 2/1 !!!! crazy odds

Burnley, Crystal Palace, Tranmere - 16/1

Blackburn, Bury, Gillingham - 10/1

BTTS - 16/1
Southampton vs Swansea
Wigan vs West Brom
Blackpool vs Bolton
Millwall vs Derby
Emirates Marketing Project vs Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea vs Liverpool

and I will be having RVP 1st Scorer on Betfred Double Delight / Hatrick Heaven at 5/2

Was just talking to the guy in Corals about betting and fav bets etc..

He said the most popular bet each weekend is Emirates Marketing Project, United, Chelsea & Arsenal all to win..

He also said that only comes in a handful of times a season, Corals funnily enough love this bet

I agree, wouldn;t normally do all four but think Everton, United and Chelsea are all playing poor teams and Fulhams record at Arsenal is poor. And if the Goons slipping up costs me the bet then so be it!

Back