• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

FC Nord... v Chelsea

Over 2.5
£50 @ evens (when matched)

John anytime
£10 @ 6/1

Ramires anytime
£15 @ 7/1

Torres 2 or more
£10 @ 6.4

I hope that comes in otherwise it will be a right bricker getting that close by half time.

Shocking night!!

Had a 5 fold BTTS bet going on and 2 finished 0-0 which, considering only 3 finished 0-0 in the 35 odd matches tonight is disgusting luck!!

Swindon not scoring, Wolves losing has cost me a small fortune tonight. Shocking.

If this loses I'm not gonna bet til after the international break.

Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal both to score at least 2 goals

Stake £40.00
Returns £96.67

What happened to the small stakes,pal? ;)

Done a 2nd BTTS 10-fold tonight. 2 teams failed to score. £2.50 would have paid £416.32. fudging York & Chesterfield! Had 2 teams let me down on Saturday aswell for a BTTS 10-fold. Only small stakes but fudging frustrating

how much do you boys reckon you stake each month?

had a few good days on the horses so far, and then a few very bad where literally nothing came in.

BTTS
FC Porto – Paris SG
Emirates Marketing Project – Dortmund
Nottingham F – Blackburn
Middlesbrough – Derby
Bristol R – Cheltenham

£10 @ 13

how much do you boys reckon you stake each month?

had a few good days on the horses so far, and then a few very bad where literally nothing came in.

Roulette machines 50-200 per day on average. Naturally I win sometimes so it's not always my money I'm playing with. Football generally weekends only £20-50.

What happened to the small stakes,pal? ;)

Done a 2nd BTTS 10-fold tonight. 2 teams failed to score. £2.50 would have paid £416.32. fudging York & Chesterfield! Had 2 teams let me down on Saturday aswell for a BTTS 10-fold. Only small stakes but fudging frustrating

Turned £20 into £130 but down to £40 due to last nights disaster. Had about 15 bets between £1-4 stake and not one copped it really was poor! Last £40 to recuperate most of it though.

Over 2.5 in all 7 CL games later. £5 pays £319.76

Ajax - Madrid
Anderlecht - Malaga
Schalke - Montpellier
City - Dortmund
Porto - PSG
Boro - Derby
Forest - Blackburn
Bristol Rovers - Cheltenham

BTTS. £5 pays £359.51

For a bit of interest really....

Turned £20 into £130 but down to £40 due to last nights disaster. Had about 15 bets between £1-4 stake and not one copped it really was poor! Last £40 to recuperate most of it though.

That is brick luck mate. Good luck with the bet tonight,really cannot see that not coming in

Back