• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

BTTS - 9/1

Nottm Forest v Derby
Aston Villa v West Brom
Sampdoria v Napoli
Udinese v Genoa

Nottingham Forest
Villa vs WBA
Atletico Madrid
£10 pays £145

Last edited:
I had £5 on Vertonghen any time scorer with Betfair @ 12/1 :D

I didn't even realise until 8:30ish that he had scored the goal!! I missed the first five minutes of the game and was told, in the pub, that the goal had been an own goal scored after we had put a cross in!! So I had a second surprise when watching the game again!

Clonmel 15:25 - Cnoc Seoda

Was told months a go to keep an eye out for this one the next time it runs over 3m. It runs over 3m today. Not a tip as such but at 16/1 it might be worth 50p e/w.

Ryder Cup Singles

B. Watson
P. Mickelson
B. Snedeker
N. Colsaerts
J. Furyk
M. Kuchar

£5 pays £214.38

Football

Nottingham F win
Villa win
Madrid v Deportivo over 3.5
Atletico win

£17 pays £292.09

Forest v Derby

Over 2.5
£41 @ evens (when matched)

Blackstock anytime
£20 @ 2.9

McGugan anytime
£10 @ 4.6

Reid anytime
£10 @ 6.64

My BTTS fell at the first hurdle so have done another one

Aston Villa - West Brom
Real Valladolid v Rayo Vallecano
Sampdoria v Napoli
Espanyol v Atletico Madrid
£10 pays £100

Clonmel 15:25 - Cnoc Seoda

Was told months a go to keep an eye out for this one the next time it runs over 3m. It runs over 3m today. Not a tip as such but at 16/1 it might be worth 50p e/w.

Waste of time cheers anyway!

should have left this one well alone.

Villa v West Brom

Villa win
£20 @ 2.58

Over 4.5 :lol:
£10 @ 7.2

Beteke anytime/2 or more
£10 @ 3.65
£5 @ 9/1

Clark anytime
£5 @ 9/1

Real Madrid to score 4 or more tonight 11/8. Might have a score not sure yet but 1/9 to win the game I quite fancy that.

Back