• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Liverpool - Udinese
Brugge - Maritimo
Toon - Bordeaux
Molde - Stuttgart
Steau Bucharest - Copenhagen
PSV - Napoli

BTTS. £10 is definitely going to return £262.58

Teams to score 2 or more

Club Brugge
Liverpool
Marseille
Saudi Sportswashing Machine

£18 pays £248.73

What the fudge are A.Madrid playing at? I can only assume Falcao isn't playing. Looks like the 2nd bet of the night is going to be let down by 1 game.

Two nights on the trot looks like I'm missing out by one goal this time costing me £145.00. fudging academica this time. Need them to score one more fudging goal!!

If there's a 3rd in the Brugge match then not getting one more in the Spurs game has cost me £250

Nice 1 Dayo!

ATLETICO MADRID V VIKTORIA PLZEN EUROPA LEAGUE GAMES
Match Betting - IR 90 Mins
Atletico Madrid 7/5 Win only

£29 on the above with 15 mins to go has gave me a small profit + recouped my stake money tonight.

2 four-folds of over 2.5 & 3 out of 4 come in in both bets. Had a small bet on all 8 aswell,could have been a very good night

Little heads up to anyone who plays the lottery. Jackpotjoy.com have a game that uses the uk lottery numbers & same prize amounts on their site. They have a welcome bonus of twice your deposit,limited at £200. So deposit upto a ton & get upto £200 free.

I play the lottery on both weds & saturday,usually a tenner each draw...anyone who does similar,it is well worth doing. Obviously you could spunk it all on the slots or something on their site but I'd rather have free lottery tickets. They match the prizes for 3,4,5,5+ bonus ball & jackpot so there is no catch. Fill yer boots!

Back