• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
Why do you think that Moyes is only capable of coaching his teams to play one way?

well in 10 years at Everton i havent seen a change.

managers or coaches tend to have a philosophy they stick to. Wenger, Mourinho, Mancini, Allardyce, Pulis, Redknapp etc stick to their styles no matter which club they manage

Has anyone got an answer to the question of whether or not a more defensive manager has gone to a club that demands attacking football and delivered it? Would be interesting. I'm genuinely curious.

Has anyone got an answer to the question of whether or not a more defensive manager has gone to a club that demands attacking football and delivered it? Would be interesting. I'm genuinely curious.

Capello at Real?

Capello at Real?

Could be argued Mourinho as well I guess...

I'd like to know because I'd like to believe Moyes would 'know' how to coach an attacking team, as any coach getting to this level would know, but if it's such a removal from his natural tendencies, why would we want him to?

Could be argued Mourinho as well I guess...

I'd like to know because I'd like to believe Moyes would 'know' how to coach an attacking team, as any coach getting to this level would know, but if it's such a removal from his natural tendencies, why would we want him to?

No, couldn't be argued about Mourinho at all; Real routinely smash opposition to pieces; 4,5,6-0.

I've done a u turn on Moyes and decided he wouldn't be the right man for us. They simply do not believe they can beat Liverpool. The last thing we want going into games against the scum is a lack of belief from the manager. He looked like a beaten man in the press conference yesterday.

brick manager and perennial loser.

Last thing Spurs need is another pussy manager giving it the 'brave' little 'we gave it our all' clap at the end of the game. Big game and his team did fudge all against a white Liverpool outfit. That says it all. tinkling around in mid-table with Everton IS his level.

I've done a u turn on Moyes and decided he wouldn't be the right man for us. They simply do not believe they can beat Liverpool. The last thing we want going into games against the scum is a lack of belief from the manager. He looked like a beaten man in the press conference yesterday.

Agree he is not the man to replace Redknapp.

If there is any "Proven" premier league manager worth getting it'd probably be Mick McCarthy, he'll have us playing 4-5-1!

Mic.gif

Last edited:
I reckon players like Bale and Lennon and pretty much all of the English players in our squad would welcome someone like Brendan Rodgers.

I don't think it's a good idea to go after Billic purely because he MIGHT be able to hang on to Modric. Let's be honest, I'm sure Modric will have made his mind up within a few weeks (if he hasn't already) about whether he's going to stay or not. I think the only managers who would be capable of hanging on to Modric are Mourinho and Redknapp.

Anyone think the result today might have swayed Levy the other way if he was thinking of going after Moyes?

Todays performance gave me added belief that anyone wanting Moyes as there manager should be made to watch the remaining Everton games whilst chich shaves there balls with a bic razor.

Distin has done fine, as have Hettinga, Jaglielka, they certainly havent missed Lescott and well 24 mill was just mental mental money. Bejesus!!

but yeah, i wonder where the rest of that cash went

What about the cash for Rooney and Arteta?

Back