• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Potter is a good coach no doubt but would really want someone of higher calibre than him. Wouldn't mind Rodgers or ETH, have no idea about Rangnick or whatever his name is. There must be somebody out there who can come in, bring some quality players only he knows about and do for us what Wenger did for the Nomads from 97 onwards. I'm getting old and jealous of other teams' success, I want our turn to happen sooner rather than later. Come on lady luck whatever we've done to seriously tinkle you off we're really, really, really, really sorry.

There might be an element of beggars can’t be choosers about it. I think it will be telling on whether or not Rodgers accepts the position. Now that we’ve ensured Leicester won’t be in the champions league I think there is an increased chance that he might choose to join us instead of staying put. If Levy can persuade Rodgers then that would indicate that the chairman is giving adequate backing. If not then it’s a worry.

Anyway, I notice that Potter passed his audition with flying colours today! o_O
TBF potter has won there more than ANY Spurs manager so he is actually up on that front

We're not getting Ten Haag because Marc Overmars and Edwin van der Saar have acted to keep him away from Spurs and available for either of their old PL clubs.

We're not getting Rodgers because he's a soulless prick, poor father and cheating husband. A very little man.

We might get Potter if no one else better comes along.

But if Paris SG don't win the French title today - and 1st place Lille control their own fate - then their owners will be tempted to offer the manager's job to Zinedine Zidane who wants out of Real Madrid. It's a perfect solution for them.

Pochettino will be free to return to finish unfinished business at Spurs. He'll be ready for us, we'll be ready for him. Might even make a difference in the Kane situation.

We're not getting Ten Haag because Marc Overmars and Edwin van der Saar have acted to keep him away from Spurs and available for either of their old PL clubs.

We're not getting Rodgers because he's a soulless prick, poor father and cheating husband. A very little man.

But if Paris SG don't win the French title today - and 1st place Lille control their own fate - then their owners will be tempted to offer the manager's job to Zinedine Zidane who wants out of Real Madrid. It's a perfect solution for them.

Pochettino will be free to return to finish unfinished business at Spurs. He'll be ready for us, we'll be ready for him. Might even make a difference in the Kane situation.
What have the ajax guys done that you refer too?

Potter is a good coach no doubt but would really want someone of higher calibre than him. Wouldn't mind Rodgers or ETH, have no idea about Rangnick or whatever his name is. There must be somebody out there who can come in, bring some quality players only he knows about and do for us what Wenger did for the Nomads from 97 onwards. I'm getting old and jealous of other teams' success, I want our turn to happen sooner rather than later. Come on lady luck whatever we've done to seriously tinkle you off we're really, really, really, really sorry.

Poch was relatively unknown when he came and we could have made the same comments about him.

Potter has his risks, like all candidates do, but I think is a good shout

They are not going to sack one of their favoured sons after just a few months who also won the French Cup.

If zidane leaves madrid it will be for a rest or to juve.

Presumably Levy can approach whoever his preferred target is tomorrow morning? ANy logical reasons why it needs to take longer?

All major leagues are now finished arent they?

Back